Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined reneplates_gaming's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

reneplates_gaming

Username: reneplates_gaming

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:565346679

Who has punished you?
@DuckLurch

Why were you punished?
For "MFK" (Mass Freekill)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because although I fully realise I've done something wrong to result in my extended team ban, I honestly didn't mean it. I'm not fully sure about the specifics since I can't find where that would be specified but I did accidently snipe through 3 to 4 other players when shooting a rebeller yesterday which I honestly didn't intend on doing, nonetheless I'm of course fully aware it's a punishable offense and I really wasn't meant to that, I'm just asking for a chance here because I honestly do love playing in this server and I honestly wouldn't want to hurt anyone's experience of it, it really did catch me off guard seeing the month long ban so I hope I can make it up to the server by guard team-ing fairly once again.

Last edited:

Duck Lurch

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member

Daddy

Dear reneplates_gaming,
Thank you for your appeal. After reviewing your history, it's clear that your teamban will not be revoked. Your tendency for freekills, including recent incidents, indicates a disregard for fair play and the community's well-being. We prioritize a positive experience for all players and cannot grant your request.
We hope you'll reflect during your ban and return as a more considerate player.
Best regards,
DuckLurch

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom