Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Removing or Moving Burgerking Massacre Button

D

Deleted member 2049

Since a glitch has been found regarding the burgerking massacre glitch, many have been doing it. I would like to suggest either removing the button entirely from the map, or keep it and move it to an empty area of the map so an admin can only reach it if he noclips there.

Last edited by a moderator:

ckswarey

Spectacularly Lethal
i can remove it completely or fix the glitch or move it off the map. In the back of my mind for some reason we should give or fair share
All do it tomorrow morning

ckswarey

Spectacularly Lethal
I’m currently compliing the map without the Burger King massacre
Botton it could take 3 days to complie. Plus i’m Doing anthor one where it’s in a different location
Edit i made the removed version all send it to the head admin and the mappers to see what they think about it and if anyone can link me the developers profile that would be nice so i can ask for his promission
Update I contacted someone that know how to move buttons and makes maps the moves version is coming soon

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I’m currently compliing the map without the Burger King massacre
Botton it could take 3 days to complie. Plus i’m Doing anthor one where it’s in a different location
Edit i made the removed version all send it to the head admin and the mappers to see what they think about it and if anyone can link me the developers profile that would be nice so i can ask for his promission
Update I contacted someone that know how to move buttons and makes maps the moves version is coming soon
Any updates on this?

Smasher

Mildly Menacing
what is Burger King massacre anyway?
Found on the map hop jb where there's a button in armory that only the admins can press but since some people find a way to initiate the button via stickybombing near the button causes an illegal burgerking massacre or counted as glitching cause only admins can reach the button. think the new version of the map now moved the button if im not mistaken

D

Deleted member 2049

Found on the map hop jb where there's a button in armory that only the admins can press but since some people find a way to initiate the button via stickybombing near the button causes an illegal burgerking massacre or counted as glitching cause only admins can reach the button. think the new version of the map now moved the button if im not mistaken
It's still in the same spot, but I heard that Valve finally patched the scottish resistance exploit so it shouldnt go through walls anymore. Im not 100% sure but I would like to test to see if it still works or not on an empty server later

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom