Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved "Removed disguise kit on jailbreak" Not taking affect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmo

Mildly Menacing
Removed disguise kit on jailbreak

I was reading this and decided to verify, and basically disguise ktis still work on jailbreak servers.
6JsFnhS.jpg
MxVzdpo.jpg
yJbxb9z.jpg
This occurs on all Jailbreak servers, but I did the testing on the EU server.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
is this really a problem thou?
It's stated in the rules that you are not allowed to disguise as spy.. only reds can with the "Wanga Prick" and the "Your Eternal Reward"

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

is this really a problem thou?
It's stated in the rules that you are not allowed to disguise as spy.. only reds can with the "Wanga Prick" and the "Your Eternal Reward"
It kinda is.. I have to go in spectate to slay the player who does it because they don't really listen to my warnings.. And admins aren't always around on the servers (we have 4 jb servers) to slay. And to report in, we can ban but it's silly if we can get the kit banned from the servers. c:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
It kinda is.. I have to go in spectate to slay the player who does it because they don't really listen to my warnings.. And admins aren't always around on the servers (we have 4 jb servers) to slay. And to report in, we can ban but it's silly if we can get the kit banned from the servers. c:
When I am online I just warn them and if they don't complyw ith the rules I either record them and report rulebreakers, but if the first time I mostly just slay/mute/kick them.
You can see if other people agree because we donators have a voting system.

Why not just ban it like you did with Cloack and the PDA for engineer?

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
@Benedevil while you're at it (if you still have the code open), mind re-enabling non-sentry buildings for the blue engineer?

Cosmo

Mildly Menacing
@Benedevil while you're at it (if you still have the code open), mind re-enabling non-sentry buildings for the blue engineer?
Destroyed buildings drop metal, this would give reds ammo if they step over them.
Also, red spies can take blue teleports. this could end up being abused (red spies ask a friend on blue to build them a teleporter so they can escape or blue engineers make "troll teleporters" into lava, or in a place where reds can't escape, or even a teleporter to mess with blue team)

I see these as issues, but if you believe they're fine then ignore my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom