Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined remove this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

Hi! im Max and i want to remove something when you spec someone and he can see who spec him right?
Okay, if the person was an aimbotter and i say you were recording an demo of him cheating, he can just simply trun his aimbot off before you can record your demo so i want that crap to be gone So the aimbotter doesnt execpt that hes been recorded To Bust him!
3kt47dntyirt.jpg

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

I think it's pretty neat to have, makes you feel good whenever people watch you doing stuff (or is that just me? -confused-).

Record your demo not spectating the aimbotter instead. Pretty sure you can change camera position in editor mode.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Well I've never said he had to. Just as long as the cheater doesn't know a demo's being made there shouldn't be any problem.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Well, admins can make it secretly. But as long as nobody says "I'm making a demo" but just start recording, then goes into spectate and watches the guy, he will probably not notice at first you are watching him. You can always call in an admin if he does turn it off and on when you go in and out of spectate. Or atleast you think. c:

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

Well, admins can make it secretly. But as long as nobody says "I'm making a demo" but just start recording, then goes into spectate and watches the guy, he will probably not notice at first you are watching him. You can always call in an admin if he does turn it off and on when you go in and out of spectate. Or atleast you think. c:
Possebile thing that can happen or he turns hes aimbot off before you record demo of him cheating
and theres NO !calladmin on 10x orange server if i am correctly

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

I think it's pretty neat to have, makes you feel good whenever people watch you doing stuff (or is that just me? -confused-).

Record your demo not spectating the aimbotter instead. Pretty sure you can change camera position in editor mode.
Nope.avi in first person when you are actuly playing there een thing between an Godly player an an aimbotter wich is HARD to spot

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

what irritate okay i was being wierd at that girl im sry
1. Learn to reply to multiple messages by doing it in one reply.
2. Stop adding that picture everytime, it's annoying us.
3. "That girl" has a name.
4. Stop trying whatever you are trying to reach with this bs.
---
1. Antwoord op verschillende berichtjes door 1 berichtje te schrijven in totaal.
2. Stop met die foto telkens toe te voegen, het stoort ons.
3. "Die meid" heeft een naam.
4. Stop met wat je probeert te bereiken met deze belachelijke attitude.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

By the way, if you actually want that Pokemon card thing to be in every single post just put it in your signature (which can be found in your profile editor). I suggest reading this for some more information. (y)

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

1.Candymancarl nah i just stop use that foto
2.miyukiMouse are you dutch??? and if your than why you mean Stop met wat je probeert te bereiken met deze belachelijke attitude
ik probeer eigelijk niks te bereiken met dit ik doe gwn normaal i weet eens niet wat je zegt wat vind je dan niet normaal dan?

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

1. Miyu is inderdaad nederlands.
2. Met wat je tegen mij zei was ook niet normaal (Dat ik een weeabo ben en naar "gentai" kijk, ookal is het Hentai geschreven, maarja.)
3. Edit je posts, maak geen nonstop replies als iemand iets reageerd hier.

Anyway, deze thread gaat op slot.
-----

1. Miyu is indeed dutch.
2. With what you said to me wasn't normal (That I'm an weeabo that watches "gentai", even though it's "hentai".)
3. Edit your posts, stop making a reply for each time someone replies here.

Anyway, closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom