Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove steely wheely LR

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I don't really like this LR how it is played in this point in time it was a little fun and unexpected when it was first introduced but overtime its flaws have become more apparent. The flaws with this LR are as follows, rounds becoming stalemates that lasts ten grueling minutes, reds having an unfair advantage in numbers leaving blues no upsides, and some maps leave blues or reds trapped in spawn/not made for this LR. I may not particularly like this LR but I do believe this LR has potential to become better if changed correctly I have some suggestions below.

Ideas to improve the LR:

1. Giving the blues some sort of a buff such as more health or more damage to fix the balance issue

2. Buffing the base damage of the karts so the LR does not last ten minutes of madness

3. If only a few players are left each player gets a marker so players don't aimlessly search for each other or delay by hiding

4. You could also give all players a certain rtd or addcond effect such as fireballs or a random rtd so it is more enjoyable overall

I am no way a programmer so I am unsure if some of my suggested improvements are hard to implement if that is the case it would probably be for the best if it got replaced. This also has to be the least selected LR at this point in time the only time I see a player choose this is when they are trolling or played on the snowballs map because this LR is so fun on that map. Is there anyone that prefers how this LR currently plays I am curious on what the appeal is because the way I see it as being pretty boring.

p.s. Hyped can you be able to allow people to change there polling option I picked the wrong one thanks!

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Holy shit 5 people genuinely want the lr to stay I've lost all hope in humanity
Firstly, rude. Theres nothing wrong with expressing an opinion, as long as it isnt misleading or toxic/rulebreaking.
Secondly, if you're that concerned about this, add a poll option to adjust the LR instead of deleting it, as was brought up in the thread. Would improve the chances that SOMETHING was done about it, even if it isn't completely removed like you wanted.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

I think a while back, people couldn't die from sources that chipped your hp, as to stay true to the LR, but insta kill games, yeah they'll still insta kill you.
Examples of Chipping damage: Minefield, Cactus, Drowning, etc.
Examples of Insta-kill: Sweeper water, Obby pit after the 1 minute mark, Dr traps *like the first trap in Space Jail, where it insta-kills you if you are on the platform and the button is pressed* BUT *This is not possible due to the blus or reds not being able to press buttons or break breakables*
Your true goal here is to kill the other team with bumper cars *or at least that's what I think that's the true goal* and they don't want you to at least die from these sources.
Problems could arise from this, but seeing as the LR is already fixed, I have nothing to say about the problems.
I think the no regeneration is perfect for this LR, as to not delay and make sure that everyone will die.
This LR would've worked out, but it doesn't have the sort of potential to be one, I feel like it should be more of an admin thing for funny stuff, and I do want this to be removed as many people in the community HATE this LR and it seems very heavily disliked when chosen, some people has had problems in the past, like crashing or no damage being dealt.

EDIT: Ok I will now talk about the potential problems, here we go:
- A RED will get stuck in a minigame with no way out and the BLU may be AFK, not know where the game may be, he/she will get stuck too, preventing the round the round to end faster and waiting until the time runs out.
- No suicide button option? This is a REAL big problem when you don't want to delay the round. If admins aren't on to slay you, how else are you supposed to end the round? Leaving the game and then rejoining the server is an option, but it just seems like a pretty poor one.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
Some bumpy ride is fun but take it to an account, not all map are big and lets you go Deja Vu or able to shout Gas Gas Gas everytime.
Damaging is even harder, half of the time you's fucked up your driving pattern and hug the wall.
So please,
;) REMOVE THIS SHITTY ASS LR

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom