Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove RTD from TDM

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

It just seems very out of place to have a game mode about skillfully killing people become a spam fest of flying bats, flame particles and invisible players. I would like to have rtd removed from TDM and possibly TFDB since it just doesn't seem appropriate there.

If that's not possible, I'd like to have this server (Blackwonder NY | Hightower | No Carts | No Crits) to also have no rtd. Currently, you don't have any TDM hightower servers without rtd, so I'd like this one to have no rtd. It doesn't have many players from what I've seen. I think more people would join if rtd was removed since the reason they want crits gone in the first place is because it's too random. I know I'd definitely play on here everyday if rtd was gone.

206.221.183.218:27155 Server's ip.

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

Just to update, there is a plan to make a server without crits and without RTD. I will post the IP as soon as the server is up
Will there be a server available in NA? Because I know Blackwonder is primarily located in EU.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I apologize for not having read the thread properly. I agree the RTD should have been removed from the mentioned server and has been disabled as of writing this post.
Thanks for the suggestion

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom