Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove Pl_Camber, Cp_Mann manor, Cp_Snow plow, Pl_Thunder mountain, Cp_Sulfur, Pl_Beerbowl_Rc1 Cp_Gorge event and Pl_Pier, from Zs suggestion

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Username: chubbabubba

Which map is the suggestion about? Cp_Mann manor, Cp_Snow plow, Pl_Thunder mountain, Cp_Sulfur, Cp_Gorge event and Pl_Pier, from Zs

What is supposed to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? -Mann manor has rather very little spots to hide in and the only intresting thing is the hhh boss even then that gets annoying at times and halloween pumpkin crits can be very unfair

-Camber has an annoying vent that the engies can get in and it's really time consuming somtimes medics lose to this another note there are two exploits on this map and not much going for it

-Snow plow is a bit small with very little hiding spots to offer and all the games I have played were just running around and dying and somtimes engies winning if they got lucky

-Thunder mountain has no spots and the only way you could win if the engies form a colony and somtimes that could fail and like snowplow engies could win if they get lucky

-Beerbowl RC1 contains far less health and ammo kits for both teams to use, and since many buildings do not have anything within them and are very open, it leads to less areas to make engineer colonies or to hide in making it more restrictive and tougher to survive

-Pier, Gorge Event, and Sulfur are still in the map cycle and has not been taken out "yet" even though being asked to be removed here: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/zomb...doned-steel_aftermath-hybro-suggestion.30171/

I would like these maps to get removed as I and other players had very little fun playing these maps in zs

(Edit note: I might add more maps or remove some in this list so this suggestion might not be completed)

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom