Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove or modify beggars + gunboats on x100 servers

Sandvich Platinum

Ok... my first post here. First of all, hello everyone c:
I came here to suggest a change on the x100 servers. The Beggar's Bazooka + Gunboats on those servers are causing half these servers to crash. I could say you to remove the Beggar's or Gunboats entirely, but if you don't want to, let me give you several suggestions:
  • Remove Beggar's Bazooka.
  • Remove Gunboats.
  • Make Beggar's self damage unblockable or such that even gunboats cannot prevent self damage.
  • Remove Gunboats' overheal bonus on self blast damage. (probably the best of the 4 choices)
Banning won't solve a thing, since there's ALWAYS someone with this disgusting literal game-breaking combo causing both friends and enemies to crash...

You did remove the overheal bonus with negative damage, which kinda sucks in a very chaotic gamemode... why not nerf, rework or remove these? I have 3 friends with very strong computers and even they crash, and my computer is not half bad either.

I'd be thankful if you take action about this, because those servers are unplayable.

As an extra note, sometimes when such combo is used, the whole server glitches making med kits, ammo boxes and resupply impossible to touch, and all projectiles just slip over the ground without exploding, and eventually the excessive amount of glitched projectiles can also cause crashes...

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom