Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Remove Lunapark (Jailbreak)

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Very dark to see for most people, tries too hard to be an entertaining map layout/prop wise. A majority of secrets if not all of them, are very underwhelming and do not help rebelling at all or just take w a y t o o l o n g and the round ends before completing it. A majority of minigames played are next to cells and doesn't incentivize blues to walk around the map to look for other games (people play obby, sweeper, and 9 square the most cause they're recognizable). But its generally a very bland map. Its easily one of the most unpopular/least played maps to acquire such a status, in fact most people would prefer to play anything else due to how heavily disliked it is (Its rtv'd almost immediately 1-2 rounds in). People would prefer aquarium or even snowballz over this any day. It also doesn't help that the map tends to break on certain LR's similarly to Carnival.

Copy and pasted from the (Remove Carnival) thread. Moved my opinion here into its own suggestion

Dr.Bobert

Scarcely Lethal
Sincinatti wasn't just an unpopular map
Don't toy with my heart strings I love that map. ):

ANYWAYS, Now don't get me wrong if you're a good little prisoner that never rebels you'll have decent time playing this map. Maybe you'll get a little more confuse on how these dang mini games but overall if you are apart of that boat fun time. HOWEVER, if you like rebelling on the other hand or occasionally do a little trolling good luck with a some what competent Blu team It is almost impossible to win by rebelling. When ever I am playing on blu team I am always watching for snipers trying to kill me, but on this map I only have to worry about snipers random critting me at low health.

Honestly I would setup a poll that everyone can vote on to determine if this map should get removed from the map pool or remain as is.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Because carnival was turbo stinky and did the funny server crash
pretty sure that got crash got fixed and the map just had an issue where it just caused people to lag out at certain places, but asides from 6 upvotes, this one has 7..

honey

Wicked Nasty

G.O.A.T

pretty sure that got crash got fixed and the map just had an issue where it just caused people to lag out at certain places, but asides from 6 upvotes, this one has 7..
Shhhh don't tell big brother or they'll add it back 😔
The LR crashes were fixed, although the map having a good portion of it that causes client side crashes and causes the game to stop responding is still very much an issue (even in the latest version of carnival). Also let's please keep this thread specific to Luna park. I am sure when Dee and or someone else with map perms has time they will remove it too.

Last edited:

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
If I had to be entirely serious this map is ok. I haven't heard many people give any real reasons for removing it (besides the points mentioned IN THIS THREAD) outside of "it furry map it bad cause it furry"
I certainly don't like, so I'm not gonna miss it if it does get removed, and considering there's already a much better map with a similar theme in the map pool, I wouldn't mind this map being removed.

Also the obby sucks ass, so that's a easy upvote

Pienamai

Face Melting
Although the map is honestly fine, can't ignore the amount of support the suggestion got.
Map has been removed.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom