Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove Last Guard Kills All on Freeday for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Last Guard Kills All is in the gamemode to not delay a round. But when someone chooses freeday for all a lot of people (Me too) that are on blue asks guards to kill them selves so that guard can last guard.
I think for just that we should remove last guard Kills All during freeday for all since it's a persons request to grant everyone a freeday and not to have it intentionally wasted simply because guards doesn't like it.
Or we could just add a rule that says last guard Kills All can't be done when you just want to skip a day, so last guard Kills All can't be done if guards slay themselves to achieve it

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I think we need to think about this in multiple different ways and talk about the pros and cons. Me and @Grizzly were talking at school today and came up with a few ideas for it.

Option 1: Limit the round to about 5 minutes so that after 5 minutes the reds get slayed instead of the normal 10 minute rounds.
Option 2: When 50% of the reds die, and there is 1 guard left, that is when "Last Guard kills all" comes into effect.
Option 3: Last guard only applies if the guards are actually killed by the reds.

But we haven't actually found a way which would be completely fine, since all have there cons. I would suggest simply Option 1 I put above.

Not sure if this is also a big enough issue, since most people just instantly rebel on freeday for all.

Note: These are only our ideas, if you have others please say, I'm not forcing people to use those 3.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
I think we need to think about this in multiple different ways and talk about the pros and cons. Me and @Grizzly were talking at school today and came up with a few ideas for it.

Option 1: Limit the round to about 5 minutes so that after 5 minutes the reds get slayed instead of the normal 10 minute rounds.
Option 2: When 50% of the reds die, and there is 1 guard left, that is when "Last Guard kills all" comes into effect.
Option 3: Last guard only applies if the guards are actually killed by the reds.

But we haven't actually found a way which would be completely fine, since all have there cons. I would suggest simply Option 1 I put above.

Not sure if this is also a big enough issue, since most people just instantly rebel on freeday for all.

Note: These are only our ideas, if you have others please say, I'm not forcing people to use those 3.
I was talking to @Lucas the other day and both him and me thought we should limit the round to 5 minutes or something

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Last guard kills all on freeday for all will remain so that people don't delay. However round time for freeday for all will be decreased to 5 minutes.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom