Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed remove jetpack from jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayycob

Mildly Menacing
we need this removed for both red and blu its the most anoyying part, they can auto escape the area easy, and can get to the ammo areas in some maps with the click of a button, please remove this as soon as possible <3

D

Deleted member 3276

I disagree, I think having the jetpack adds a fun twist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayycob

Mildly Menacing
it should be removed from blu because if a freekiller kills everyone but like 5 and he can just escape
its sorta unfair

HDE

Strange

Tase

Is it really that op? I have'nt tried it yet. Do you just have to get a small ammo pack to get it? And why remove it,it only has 2 charges which needs a decent amount of time to recharge

Jayycob

Mildly Menacing
and you can zoom out of the map and bhop away really quick

D

Deleted member 2049

was about to make a thread on this, thanks for doing it for me

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

"don't remove the jetpack pls it's fun :("

It's fun for the RED team, yes, but a hassle for the BLU team. It grants an easy way to rebel, quick bhops, easy access to areas BLUs without air propulsion methods cannot reach and the ability to make some minigames absolutely trivial.
It'll probably be restricted to needing ammo boxes to restart the charging process, or get the same treatment the Gas Passer will eventually, and have no ability to charge it on the RED team.

It's a good thing we weren't stupid enough to revoke crits from BLU team, otherwise the next few weeks would've been utter dog shit to cope with.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Wait... Did I miss anything, jetpacks??
Well, I guess you can miss stuff when you can't join the servers... (If this is about cassarina, I kow there is a jetpack there...).

frankie

Uncharitable
I think we should keep it for red, blus have gauranteed crits whe theres warden so its finaly time for reds to have a fair chance

frankie

Uncharitable
Or lut in the rules that jetpack usage is kos when minigames are active

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

Don’t hold me by this, but for the time being, I’m fairly sure the jetpack is simply not something bannable via the server until some underlying things are updated for it.

In my opinion a rule should be added temporarily until it’s able to be banned.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Don’t hold me by this, but for the time being, I’m fairly sure the jetpack is simply not something bannable via the server until some underlying things are updated for it.

In my opinion a rule should be added temporarily until it’s able to be banned.
It's able to be banned, but there are other things being worked on as of now. It will happen, don't worry.

I think we should keep it for red, blus have gauranteed crits whe theres warden so its finaly time for reds to have a fair chance
Have you played a non-crit jb server? You can get like 5-6 people to medic chain and win every single round. Crits are necessary, and still blues can get overwhelmed. Jetpack makes it even worse, in my opinion.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
TF2 Jungle Inferno update. We got jetpacks fella
I am becoming a pyro main!
In seriousness thou, it is indeed unfair for it to be used. C.A.B.E.R + B.A.S.E Jumper should be removed as well then tbh (as far as I can remember, the jumper and caber are still allowed?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom