Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Remove jb_minecraft_daybreak suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pienamai

Face Melting
Username: Pienamai

Which map is the suggestion about? jb_minecraft_daybreak

What is supposed to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? jb_minecraft_daybreak and jb_minecraft_nightfall_final_fix are basically the same map. iirc the night version is a bit better? But I do not see a reason to keep 2 versions of the same map and one of them should be removed.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Imo there should only be 1 minecraft map that is the "definitive" version. Having multiple repetitive maps with 0 inspiration is awful and boring. I'm tired of playing crush or nine square multiple rounds in a row because Wardens are incapable of leaving main cells.

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
Daybreak was only added as the old version of nightfall was broken, now that the map is fixed both maps are practically identical. Minecraft daylight already fills in the role of a day minecraft map while having enough differences from nightfall to set it apart. Daybreak is uneeded in my opinion.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
Honestly both the day & night minecraft maps don't feel different enough to me atleast. But removing this redundant map would be a step in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom