Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove jb_lunapark_b2 suggestion

alex_

Truly Feared
User name: aleorix_

Which map is the suggestion about? jb_lunapark_b2

What is supposed to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? https://media.discordapp.net/attach...256345686036/unknown.png?width=734&height=413

remove this game/whole map, its shit. Jojo Reference is shark day/gladiator pretty much, a blue goes in the door, reds go on the other door. The blue becomes "Dio" and kills the red, last red survives win (Blues get to pick who to kill and you know what that means.)

Everything is scattered in the map, remove it its literally garbage.

Last edited:

Ori

Mildly Menacing

Ori

Snooze
Everything is scattered in the map, remove it its literally garbage

yes, lets just discredit all the fun minigames and secrets the map has to offer. If anything the map can just be edited to remove Dio.

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
The way you make your point seems like it's just hatred coming from you, not from a group of people. also you don't exactly give any points in what you wrote, you just say that the map is 'garbage'.

Last edited:

Sodium Chloride

Uncharitable

Ko He

Though i do like this map, it's lr(s) are broken which abandons the point of playing properly to get or. If the developers can fix this map, I think it'll be very fun

alex_

Truly Feared
Map is broken, you can't play vsh/warday/class warfares (idk about prophunt). Reds spawn outside the map and are stuck. Idk if blues instant die because when I played vsh hale instantly died.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Map is broken, you can't play vsh/warday/class warfares (idk about prophunt). Reds spawn outside the map and are stuck. Idk if blues instant die because when I played vsh hale instantly died.
I believe you can manually configure the spawnpoints on the plugin end. Not sure about that though.

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
Yeah while I do agree that certain LR's are unplayable (class warfare insta deletes all blus) I think the map can be worked with then map fun.

alex_

Truly Feared
I mean, if the map gets reworked then I'm fine with it, but Jojo Reference has to be removed. But if the map doesn't get reworked then probably just remove it.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
The Jojo game is banned anyways since its just an emulated Gladiator.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

There are a handful of maps that contain illegal minigames that aren't allowed to be played as they conflict with the rules these are only a few I can remember off the top of my head:

jb_lunapark as you stated has jojo reference where a blue becomes dio and kills reds which is advanced glad day

ba_jail_casuarina has a hide and go boom that is favoritism as warden can see who is inside of each container and gets to decide which container explodes

jb_fuckzz has a minigame called shooting range where blues give reds ammo to shoot targets this one is self-explanatory as blues literally give reds ammo

jb_underjail also has a glad day minigame called ghost maze where blues are sent into a maze to kill reds

Personally, I don't think any of these maps should be removed just because of one single illegal minigame as they are pretty good maps otherwise.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
There are a handful of maps that contain illegal minigames that aren't allowed to be played as they conflict with the rules these are only a few I can remember off the top of my head:

ba_jail_casuarina has a hide and go boom that is favoritism as warden can see who is inside of each container and gets to decide which container explodes

jb_fuckzz has a minigame called shooting range where blues give reds ammo to shoot targets this one is self-explanatory as blues literally give reds ammo

jb_underjail also has a glad day minigame called ghost maze where blues are sent into a maze to kill reds

Personally, I don't think any of these maps should be removed just because of one single illegal minigame as they are pretty good maps otherwise.
I agree with this. It would be nice however, if we could get a mapper to just quickly put a patch job over the minigame entrance or something, but that's just wishful thinking.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom