Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Remove jb_crossroads_final_fix4

honey

Wicked Nasty

G.O.A.T

Overall there's plenty of reasons why I personally dislike this map. Even though the map has some pretty decent minigames, there's plenty of other areas it lacks in.

- A handful of minigames do not include any sort of timer for the reds before the game starts
- The layout is quite confusing and often times you find blues ending up in redsides or completely abandoning going to a certain minigame because they cannot find the start.
- Another issue with the layout is that the path is a few units higher than the trees which causes you sometimes to get stuck underneath the trees, also i think there's way too many scattered all over the map

I had a look on gamebanana and there has not been any sort of updates/remakes for this particular map and seems like the original creator has stopped making maps altogether for jailbreak. After talking with @Semicolon Backslash this maps replacement/update was originally supposed to be jb_islandroleplay

Want to get a few more opinions on this.

Last edited:

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Well if the map technically already has an ‘updated’ version then i see no real reason to have it in the rotation. It has problems and it just simply an older/ less functional version of a map already in rotation. I’ll give this thread about 3ish days to a week and if it holds a strong upvote then i’ll remove it.

honey

Wicked Nasty

G.O.A.T

Well if the map technically already has an ‘updated’ version then i see no real reason to have it in the rotation. It has problems and it just simply an older/ less functional version of a map already in rotation. I’ll give this thread about 3ish days to a week and if it holds a strong upvote then i’ll remove it.
That map has also been requested to be removed as well https://blackwonder.tf/threads/remove-jb_island_roleplay_v1d-suggestion.33131/

Neither of them are good.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom