Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove Jailbreak VSH LR?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
why?
VSH is a popular LR in JB, and it's working pretty well for me

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Not sure if sarcasm or not.

It would dilute the player base quite a bit just for 1 LR

Yeah, I mean, I've never seen JB SG full, the most I've seen was 24/32 players
The only SG server I see frequently filling up to max is VSH, at 24/24

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
Not sure if sarcasm or not.

It would dilute the player base quite a bit just for 1 LR
Not sarcasm... people who want to play without it can have their own server, while those who still wanna have it can play on the normal server... doesn’t that make both parties happy?

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Not sarcasm... people who want to play without it can have their own server, while those who still wanna have it can play on the normal server... doesn’t that make both parties happy?
Theres already JailBreak, theres already VSH, no need to have a hybrid as its own server, with it prob dying out shortly after release.

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

vsh is fun if you dont die in the first 10 seconds but it sometimes crashes the games that i am on. i had a lot of problems when i was first starting out jailbreak as i thought it was basically round delaying as itll take at least 6 minutes for the hale to get killed or kill everyone but after becoming a better scunt, its a nice break for me to check the forums and do other stuff while waiting for me to get respawned. keep it in

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah VSH is fun but not on cramped or wide jailbreak maps?
Absolutely it is. Being able to take advantage of the various minigames/obstacles in JB maps is what makes the LR stand out from ordinary VSH (especially on something like Chretien, which has a map objective that the hale has to defend).
Granted, the size can sometimes be a problem, but thats what bhop is for tbh.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom