Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove insta respawn glitch

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
When you die, you can instantly respawn by quickly changing class. That gives huge advantage against others and it should be fixed.
With bind command its insane

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Thats not a glitch, thats how its intended to be. It was formerly pure instant respawn, but it was changed so that people could view their deathcams if they wanted.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
It gives you big advantage against others. You can literally stop someone from capping objective, the point, being dead using this thing. This is really Op.

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
I myself have gotten the bad habit of switching classes after death to instantly respawn, blaming it on 4 years of instant-respawn servers. Regardless of this side-information, people I met over the years never really complained about this in any way, they even catched onto that after telling them about this instant-respawn / deathcam-avoiding mechanic.
Aside of this, I believe you have been experiencing this mechanic either against yourself or others. I do understand the struggle at times though. Those were my words about this, good day/night

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
It gives you big advantage against others. You can literally stop someone from capping objective, the point, being dead using this thing. This is really Op.
Its not some unintended exploit that needs fixing, its instant respawn. Its the point of the server. Defenders can come back quicker, attackers can come back quicker, and no ones forced to sit in a death screen for 10 seconds every time they die. "Norespawntime" is literally one of the server tags.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom