Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove Headless Horseless Horsemann's Kill Day LR (JB)

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
Title is pretty self explanatory but here's a few reasons on why it kind of sucks as a LR:
  1. You're forced into third person which looks whonky when you're playing with the large size of the horsemann but trying to go into first person often blinds you because the headtaker doesn't correctly apply to most classes.
  2. FF is activated without warning, and often just leads the one team killing each-other before the other team can even touch them.
  3. the increased speed combines with bhop, leading to matches often end up being very short and unfun.
  4. If people don't immediately kill each-other's teams, it just becomes eyelander only team deathmatch with a overheal mechanic that's pretty boring.
Also theres apparently been a crash relating to it but I cant verify that so no point reporting it zzzzz

This is different from like Mechanized Merc's where people dont like it because they dont wanna read a basic text prompt & actually coordinate but because this LR genuinely sucks. I've heard hardly anyone geuininely enjoy it or even play it for that matter which is pretty much damning evidence. I don't think a replacement for it is necessary since most of the other LR's we have would not change with its removal.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Seems more like your issues with it could be remedied by only enabling FF after a delay and just disabling bhop.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
Seems more like your issues with it could be remedied by only enabling FF after a delay and just disabling bhop.
🙄 this thing again, I like bhop in jb, i just pointed it out because it is a issue, whether I like it or not, its no different to me than guntreads in VSH

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 13)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom