Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Remove Dr_Bazinga (old version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom

Unremarkable
Staff Member
I don't see a reason as to why 2 versions of Bazinga exist (dr_Bazinga and dr_BazingaRemake). The maps are almost identical to one another (apart from a few changes on the remake) which means that people can play the map for double the time, and if they extend both maps, it's a total of 1 hour 26 minutes straight of the server playing Bazinga. I suggest keeping dr_BazingaRemake and removing the old Bazinga map from the map rotation, as it's a slightly better version of the original map.

prowi.

Unremarkable
Staff Member

prowi.

I personally agree. Having the actual same map in the rotation is against the purpose variety, even if the 2 in-a-row case occurs rarely. Yes, there is always the rule of just leaving if it doesn't suit you. But it just doesn't click in my head why having the 2 same maps in the rotation. There is a reason why you can only extend a map once, to experience other maps as well. Plus the remake one should be better than the original one. And if going with the logic of "I dont see a problem in having 2 identical maps", then I might as well go ahead and make suggestions to add older versions of maps which are already in the rotation,
like neonoir v10x and then adding neonoir v6x to the rotation because they are "slightly different".

The remake version of bazinga is just a better polished version, not a complete new map with a different layout or gameplay element.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 22)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom