Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove ba_sincinatti_v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno Mars

Scarcely Lethal

chanir

I just don’t know what thought process y’all are having, you lock the thread because you don’t wanna remove sincinatti, and that’s just plain dumb, we asked a suggestion, we made a poll, got the answer we wanted, and y’all decide not to go along with it because who knows what. This is just annoying to come along with, just even thinking about it makes me angry because we can’t have an opinion on removing maps which is funny ?

Sonny2

Strange
im literally permanently banned from blackwonder and its discord and I want this fucking dogshit map gone

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I just don’t know what thought process y’all are having, you lock the thread because you don’t wanna remove sincinatti, and that’s just plain dumb, we asked a suggestion, we made a poll, got the answer we wanted, and y’all decide not to go along with it because who knows what. This is just annoying to come along with, just even thinking about it makes me angry because we can’t have an opinion on removing maps which is funny ?
Imagine thinking that's how suggestions work.
Dupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom