Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove ba_cavernjail?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
A while ago, herald made a thread about removing ba_cavernjail:

REMOVAL
If there is a map you think that should be removed from out servers, follow these instructions:

1. What's the map's name? ba_cavernjail_v2a

2. Why should we remove it? The map is extremely small, the minigames are not good, the server loses almost all players when this map is selected and has a bunch of hidden ammo spot and breakables the map creator made for their friends. Seeing as the map was made for Blackwonder itself the creator no longer plays on Blackwonder anymore, and it has 2 racist signs in the map: Sign 1 Sign 2.

3. is there is an updated version of the map? Not that I'm aware of

4. What's the game mode? Jailbreak

5. tell us other things that we may need to know about that map.(IF needed) I know this happens to me and many others, but the map crashes tf2 when loading on it.

Here is the official vote.

Elcapast

Mildly Menacing
I have seen a lot of good maps and bad maps but If this is the map i am thinking it is with the ahg it should stay the climb is easy and the obby is very easy. It does not mean it is bad because its easy its a friendly map to newer players

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom