Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove Alkatraz suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBeep

Unremarkable
User name: MrBeep

Which map is the suggestion about? Alkatraz

What is suppose to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? It crashes every single time (out of nowhere) does not matter what mini-game we play or stuff we do its very random

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The crashing is somewhat annoying, but I'd like to see if it can be fixed before we axe the map entirely. It's got a wide range of minigames and options for rebels, and has no other mechanical problems aside from the crashing. I'll be making a thread in Problems addressing the issue if there isn't one already, but in the mean time, I think we should keep Alkatraz.

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

I've seen this map crash a whole 1 times. The map has the almost perfect design in my opinion,
The none linear design makes it so brainless blues have to keep track of the reds, the cell escapes/breakables can be easily countered if a Blu knows what they're doing, The escape spices up the map for the red who doesn't want to kill the guards, The vent system leading to most main areas so rebels don't have to rush a Blu in a tight hallway

On the other hand, a good Blu/blus can easily control the reds with most minigames familiar to the average warden being close to cells and the big hallway making it so brainless reds cant just bunnyhop around a corner without being spotted or run-up to a blu and random crit instant kill them

Just cause a map is new and people cant adjust to actually decent map design doesn't mean we have to remove it?:confused:

Now onto the crashing issue
The issue comes up once in a blue moon, its really not worth removing an S Tier map for it crashing once and again
"Every single time" Is an exaggeration as I and many others have played this map fully without any server-wide issues at all many times
Most minigames work cough except rocket rider But one bad minigame shouldn't be a reason to completely remove it

Poor english rant thingy over

EDIT THE PUTIN THING CRASHES THE MAP MOST OF THE TIME

EDIT TO MY EDIT ITS ONLY WHEN PUTIN IS USED TWICE IN 1MAP

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Good map but unfortunately is prone to crashing so until an updated version is produced it should be removed.

MrBeep

Unremarkable
why not just remove it in the mean time then add it back once its fixed

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Cause people are sick of the same maps constantly on rotation, hop jailfort cavern all the minecraft maps the mario maps

MrBeep

Unremarkable
I mean there's like a lot more jb maps I've seen but kinda forgot the name why not add that ?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,

I will be adding a fix for the crash. If it still occurs please let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom