Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove/add cd RTD from Shop on JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Due to it being used frequently, it's getting out of controll and breaks the game. It even contains flying which get's abused obviously.

I'm for either removing it entirely or putting a cooldown on being able to purchased on the server. Like once every half an hour it can be bought. Note that I don't mean half an hour per person but half an hour per entire server.

Sakuya

Trickster
This is an issue seriously, I do not want to see it removed but a cooldown as @MiyukiMouse said would be best suited for this issue. It is not right when we are trying to do an activity and out of no where someone purchases rtd and instantly the round is ruined. Earlier Miyu and I were on jailbreak and we were going to do arena. As we are prepping ourselves for the massacre, someone decides to buy rtd and of course, chaos emerges. I gained 450hp (I was a spy btw) and other people gained invincibility, spawn dispenser, ammo, etc. Soon after that moment ended we were trying to recoup what we were attempting to do before and suddenly another person buys rtd. This time I gain invisibility while we were doing arena so a spy with 450 hp and invisibility...yea this is not right and this issue must be fixed soon please.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I've only seen one RTD bomb and I got invisibility as spy. So yeah, kinda a bit op. I'm all for a server based cooldown or removal, both seem better than the current option.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

RTD is irritating on JB, you either get something good and can break the rules, instantly win etc. Or you get something bad, get annoyed by people who got something good and die. There is no good outcome to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom