Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Festive Scott | blw.tf

Unremarkable

scztt

While i've been playing on a Jailbreak - LA Server, I noticed that the Thermal Thruster was removed. So I was curious for some reason xD, I was thinking of what weapons would also be removed from Jailbreak.. so I thought to myself... Oh wait Pyro update of course! so I equipped the gas passer and i was expecting it to not appear and to my surprise it was appearing. That was kind of shocking to me because if you equipped the Jarate for the Sniper it said "No Ammo". And even if you go to armory and get Ammo/health it won't let you use the Jarate.. But the Gas Passer.. No No! It will potentially let you use it as many times as you like. Keep in mind there's a timer that will give a cooldown for the amount of how many times you use it. But if you are alive for the whole round, you will be able to use it a bunch!

THINGS I HATE ABOUT THIS WEAPON IN JAILBREAK:
- It annoys the wardens a bunch and if there are wardens that don't know the rules much at all, this may make them angry and kill them, which will make everyone annoyed and make everything just a rough situation! (I had this problem before)

- Another reason is that there are allot of new comers to jailbreak, and a bunch of them pick to be on the blu team. The Gas passer will do the Hadouken (https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Hadouken) lethal taunt if you choose to Taunt with it equipped. And a lot of newcomers probably won't know this which will be very frustrating for them if you kill them with it. Or it may be a funny situation, I've had instances were a Person on blu team was new and got killed from the Pootis-Pow taunt. Everybody Laughed and that's fine but, well you get what I mean I hate to see frustration and Anger when somebody dies, especially from a Taunt.

- It's just Overpowered! I have used this Weapon before and it was very lethal in Jailbreak. On one instance, The order's were to face and hug the Back wall of your (red's) cell and afk freeze. My Gas passer was already ready to use, I was kind of weirded out because the timer for it went Fast. I thought it was a glitch until I used it again the next round! So back to the One instance.. I was AFK Frozen until I heard footsteps coming towards either me or my cell I couldn't hear at the time, So I panicked thinking he was going to freekill me or what not. So I turned around threw it at him and hit him with my Powerjack, and boom after 1 hit he was dead and that inspired everyone else on red to rebel and we won the round. Same instance next round I threw it and after around 3 swift hits the heavy was dead. All in all I find it way to Overpowered.

Thank you all for taking the Time to look at this Thread! :)

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I love how you put time and effort into making this suggestion only too realize that this wasn't needed.

Festive Scott | blw.tf

Unremarkable

scztt

I love how you put time and effort into this suggestion only too realize that this wasn't needed.
Don't worry 'bout me I am anyway bored

I noticed that I have not been active much on the Forums so I thought I could say something that was on my mind ;^)

Well..

download.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom