Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Removal of jb_legojail_dg6_fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Okay, I think most people on here who play jailbreak will agree with me that this map is absolutely god awful. It's out of date, for a different game, no fun minigames, barely any space to do custom minigames and full of hideous attempts at creating something different. I've collected a bunch of screenshots to show off the features of this map.

x73HYHZ.jpg

QhAfbll.jpg

P1i7Sgn.jpg

RmINsMg.jpg

sMXyP7k.jpg

aNaqJeS.jpg

HvrPLXe.jpg

3wlOiJB.jpg

W1aFfoe.jpg

BpRpAVk.jpg

BALwydd.jpg

MBwsQ7U.jpg

TqK18NT.jpg

Oya7kBY.jpg

702vBAO.jpg

AbQmijq.jpg

isSDNOd.jpg

That is everything the map has to offer apart from medic and armoury, which weren't worth taking a screenshot of. It's missing some of the basic minigames that many people enjoy such as jeopardy (or any other form of quiz game), crush game, nine square, diner, deathrun, fall game, and most disgustingly in my opinion, no obstacle course. The map often gets skipped before the first actual round is finished, and it's just an hour of wasted time on the server for most people.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Just some facts/thoughts:
  • Musical Chairs: I actually like this idea, but no one plays it anyway
    The only times I have been on this map... That minigame was close to always used at least once in the time we had on the map... So that isn't really that true.
  • The box looks to me like a sollitairy, I could be wrong in that but NO buttons on the inside and the only way to open it is from the outside..
  • The whole outside area there looks like a Hungergames kinda area to me. The box likely for meatgrinder.
  • For soccer. If you don't know the other way just ask someone that does. That is how you learn EVERY map ain't it?
  • Teleport tower is essentially a game of luck, like nine squares.. You stand in 1 box and you are teleported.. 1 box is safe if I remember correctly.
  • Zombie Freeday is indeed mostly used as Arena, but has the potentiol to also be used for something like a part for War Game...
  • 1 thing I dislke about the map is how easy the RED team can get to armory...
This is it for now. I will try to play the map again and see if I can figure out how some of the UNKNOWN minigames work.

Have a nice day.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
  • Never played musical chairs ever on that map, which is sad because I like the game a lot as a matter of fact.
  • Not sure which box you're talking about (next to knife pit looking thing or outside) so, let me say this: There is already a solitary cell in the main cell area. As far as I'm aware, the box inside is only used for games that require space and the box outside is a waste of a place to do meat grinder, seeing as the map has a solitary cell right outside the cells in the main cell area.
  • Fair point on the Hunger Games area.
  • Soccer: While this is true, generally a path to a minigame is the same for both teams right up until the seperation into Blue and Red areas. On this map, there are two different corridors leading to the different areas that are both in the main cell area; the blue's area doesn't even have a sign saying that it leads to Blue soccer.
  • Thanks for the info on teleport tower.
  • Zombie freeday: This doesn't change the fact that it has a terribly confusing name and isn't used for it's original purpose. I wouldn't be against it if it was simply called "arena".
  • Yes, that is one thing I forgot to mention. Getting into armoury as a Red is silent and only requires 3 easy and quick jumps.
Even after all these, the fact still remains that a lot of the map is useless and a lot of player's favourite minigames aren't included. There are multiple arena like areas that could be put to better use with different minigames in their place which are unfortunately not utilized to their potential. The map was designed for CS games and GMod; unfortunately not for TF2. This is why there are easy ways to get into armoury (prisoners die much faster in GMod Jailbreak) and why there is a game called Deagle Toss.

Thanks for all the information that I couldn't get myself as well <3

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

I agree!
The map contains a very small list of mini games and therefore,it gets boring very quickly.

-FlufflePuff

Amy

#Wilde
Never liked the map tbh, everytime I would get on people would complain and what not, some minigames were not working right. Small map with so much texture, gets confusing at times.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Teleport tower kills you if you take the wrong door. But for the rest, map is bad. Pro removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom