Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Removal of Jarate for Jailbreak Blu Team

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

So far, I have been seeing people massbaiting and/or massfreehitting with the Jarate and I honestly do not get what's the use of having the Jarate.

I can think of the advantages of the Jarate, but it automatically seem useless with the already-input plugins like 100% crits when the Jarate provides mini-crits or to call out disguised spies but that's already called out via the rebelling status.

tldr We should not allow Blus to equip the Jarate as it is a massbaiting/freehitting weapon and is not beneficial under any circumstances.

Feel free to post below an argument about this.

(I was also going to put the Mad Milk as a suggestion to remove as it is also basically a massbaiting/freehitting weapon but I can see how it can be used in LGKA moments)

Last edited:

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
I agree. There is no need for a weapon which gives you mini critical hits when you already have critical hits automatically. Possibly Jarate could even be added to the list of weapons not able to equip.

D

Deleted member 2049

I used to use mad milk on rebelling reds away from the crowd to deal damage while gaining health. Jarate just gives minicrits but blus have crits like 90% of the time during a round. Mad milk should be kept due to its usefulness with certain players on blu but Jarate should hands down be removed since crits are there for most of the time. It just takes trust with blus to not throw mad milk at non rebelling reds.

Just note no matter how many steps we take to keep Jailbreak free of problems, there will always be trouble somehow.
- some furry idk

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
man the only problem I got is disrespectful reds "throwing out the strongest weapon in jail break" a roast these roasts kill wardens like me instantly we the chilliest dude ever but we just get fried

byrnable

Uncharitable
I agree with Jim, there really is no point to use jarate in the first place since 80% of the time, you're going to have a warden which allows for crits, you'd just be wasting a weapon slot, although forcebaiting is an issue with it.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Don’t for forget the pyros gas can
If I'm not wrong, it was already removed.

Milk is useful, jarate has no purpose.
I can understand how Milk can be useful, using it to get out of situations in LGKA moments when you are low in health, but usually most of the time they are used for freehitting/massbaiting. Though, that's just what I have been seeing so far, I haven't really seen people use it for LGKA.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I can understand how Milk can be useful, using it to get out of situations in LGKA moments when you are low in health, but usually most of the time they are used for freehitting/massbaiting. Though, that's just what I have been seeing so far, I haven't really seen people use it for LGKA.
Milk has a purpose. People use it. I sometimes use it. I don't want none game breaking weapons that I use removed. Jarate has no purpose.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom