Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Removal MILLSTONE_EVENT | Stop That Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Hiya~ Wolf here, I want to suggest removing the map Millstone event on the Stop That Tank gamemode.
The Map looks gorgeous but with all the random events in the map going on would be to much to play this gamemode normally.
I never seen a match won by the defending team so far because either the HHH is spawnkilling them, or Monoculus or some random spells which can basicly target their entire spawn.
Normally this map is played with a payloadcart which takes way more time to get the bomb to the edge but now you can just easily walk over there if the red team is dealing with spawn trouble.

Also, the HHH will spawn on the middle control point and will most likely kill the giant robot which feels kinda bad for the BLU team, it's almost impossible to get to the end of the round with the giant.
I will open up a Poll for players to vote on this map, and please comment below what your thoughds are on this map.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

I agree on this for the most part. The pure randomness of these halloween bosses can ruin an otherwise balanced game. BUT, it is possible for RED to win and actually not too hard, you can either abuse the fact that Monoculus almost always dies near the RED spawn giving you a free amazing spell and overheal or airblast/force-a-nature BLUs planting the bomb into the pit. Sadly, once spawncamped by a halloween boss this technique is useless and the whole match feels out of your control giving you an overall bad experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom