Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Regarding Jailbreak: Freeday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill

a byte
Just one question that's unclear: Is Warden allowed to do Hunger Games during someones Freeday (be it 1 person or 3) or does it fall under this:
Just wondering because a Warden did it and it isn't specified. Thanks!

hey ya

Dark Elf
Just one question that's unclear: Is Warden allowed to do Hunger Games during someones Freeday (be it 1 person or 3) or does it fall under this:
Just wondering because a Warden did it and it isn't specified. Thanks!
I personally don't see why not, if the freedays are killing reds it would be classified under freeday abuse. I think warday can't be played during personal freedays due to unfair advantages for reds, but I don't see why HG wouldn't be allowed. It isn't explicitly stated so this is just some theorizing and opinion on my part.

Overkill

a byte
I personally don't see why not, if the freedays are killing reds it would be classified under freeday abuse. I think warday can't be played during personal freedays due to unfair advantages for reds, but I don't see why HG wouldn't be allowed. It isn't explicitly stated so this is just some theorizing and opinion on my part.

Gives red unfair advantage over another red during Hunger Games tho. I think the only special day where it's not abusable is Hide and Seek.

hey ya

Dark Elf
Gives red unfair advantage over another red during Hunger Games tho. I think the only special day where it's not abusable is Hide and Seek.
But warday is where all reds get ammo to kill blues, and freedays being able to kill at least one blue each and scout for information is unfair. In hunger games, they don't get an advantage as they shouldn't be participating in the first place.

Overkill

a byte
But warday is where all reds get ammo to kill blues, and freedays being able to kill at least one blue each and scout for information is unfair. In hunger games, they don't get an advantage as they shouldn't be participating in the first place.

Some will participate at the end, when all the reds are dead and 1 or 2 remain. During Warday, a freeday as a spy can just go to the area where Warday is taking place and backstab all the snipers or body block blue teams shots.. Its abusable. They don't need ammo to be a nuisance. I feel like Warden shouldn't be allowed to do these days during someones freeday. These days also ruin freedays. Gives them little time to do things they want to since the rounds end fast during special days (excluding hide and seek, those take a while).

Edit: Also some Wardens can be skeptical and allow the freeday to abuse and kill reds at the end.

hey ya

Dark Elf
Some will participate at the end, when all the reds are dead and 1 or 2 remain. During Warday, a freeday as a spy can just go to the area where Warday is taking place and backstab all the snipers or body block blue teams shots.. Its abusable. They don't need ammo to be a nuisance. I feel like Warden shouldn't be allowed to do these days during someones freeday. These days also ruin freedays. Gives them little time to do things they want to since the rounds end fast during special days (excluding hide and seek, those take a while).

Edit: Also some Wardens can be skeptical and allow the freeday to abuse and kill reds at the end.
This is why warday is banned during personal freedays (I think).

Overkill

a byte
This is why warday is banned during personal freedays (I think).

Sadly It isn't specified, which is why I'm asking.
  • War Day.
    All Blues go to one specific place when they announce when the day is starting, all prisoners have to get ammo and try to kill the Blues. The Blues can leave their place at a time specified by the Warden at the start of the round. "Last Reuqest" can not be earned. The minigame must be announced at the start of the round and cannot be played two rounds in a row.
(The spelling needs to be fixed but I'd be a hypocrite for saying that cause I can't spell either. #necro'd)

In all seriousness tho, I last heard they are doing a rule update soon. (I think, Viking told me they are addressing some faults in the rules as QoL changes) Other than that, we just gonna have to wait for the next Jailbreak rule update. Of course, If any admins are reading this, take your time. Not trying to rush things or anything, I know you guys got lives and other things to do. I'm just bringing awareness that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom