Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Reduce the price of custom title to 850k

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
I don't really complain about anything in the store, never have. Except for the custom title. One M I L L I O N credits seems a bit much.
I know that it's MEANT to be expensive because you can have it be almost anything. But I stand before ye, making this suggestion: Reduce the price to 850,000 credits. Not a huge reduction, but a reasonable one nonetheless. Hope you'll consider it~!
Love, Miss Jessica.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
A poll in this case of course doesn't work of course because anyone would be stupid not to want things cheaper. However what is a good reasoning for this? If you can provide a solid arugument other than it's too expensive, then I will consider this suggestion

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
A poll in this case, of course, doesn't work of course because anyone would be stupid not to want things cheaper. However, what is a good reason for this? If you can provide a solid argument other than it's too expensive, then I will consider this suggestion
I'd get rid of the poll if I could, a silly decision on my part.
As for the argument, the average player CAN NOT obtain this, even if they idle like crazy when they are the only player on a server. As someone with blw.tf tag in their name and donator, it is much easier for me. But even then it is incredibly difficult to obtain if you do not donate keys/metal to the StoreBot. Gambling is risky and can make you lose a lot more than you could gain. I only know one or two people at best with the custom title, Console and Y3p (and for y3p its glitched out and doesn't even work!).
Hope that's a good enough argument for you, Benedevil.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I don't see what 150k difference will make, it's still super expensive with 150k taken off. Also, why 850k? Why not round it up or down to nearest hundred?

Having at 1mil shows that you're either unbelievably lucky or you're dedicated enough (to the servers or otherwise) that you've put the time/money/effort/idle hours in to obtain it. People aren't going to idle, buy the tag and then quit the servers immediately after.

I do not think it should be changed imo, also, I voted no as well as a few others.

People are generally more interested in the 'physical' rewards as opposed to a title that only works on blw, which is why you don't see many people with the tag. If the storebot didn't provide free metal to users, more people would have the tag.

Kiri

Australium
1m ain't even that much, just coinflip or put some keys if your desperate.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom