Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved REDs cant airblast, on jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

♠Ace♠

Pjemlem

I honestly have no idea why REDs arnt alowed to airblast on jailbreak tf2, Or at least make it useless for pushing away enimies so it can only be used for reflecting. But only if your worried "trolling".

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I honestly have no idea why REDs arnt alowed to airblast on jailbreak tf2, Or at least make it useless for pushing away enimies so it can only be used for reflecting. But only if your worried "trolling".
Sorry what ._.
it's very obvious that """REDs""" CAN airblast whom ever they want.... since they are the prisoners...

what you may have wanted to ask or point at is if there was a freeday pyro that can airblast blues whenever he wants... personally i never tried that, and i don't know if airblasting blues while having a freeday counts as a rebel, because if it does then this issue is solved.

[[however if it doesn't i can see the point of this thread.
maybe we can do something like... when you airblast someone you deal 1 damage to him, so it can count as a rebel.]]

However i don't agree with removing the airblast "pushing" effect, that's my opinion.

pretty sure @NotNotchSilly can help us think about this thing, and how to solve it in a much better way.
cuz again, he is the king of jailbreak :b

EDIT: that moment when you realize you didn't read """aren't""" in a post and then misunderstand the whole thing.
#Feelsbadman

Last edited:

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Sorry what ._.
it's very obvious that """REDs""" CAN airblast whom ever they want.... since they are the prisoners...

what you may have wanted to ask or point at is if there was a freeday pyro that can airblast blues whenever he wants... personally i never tried that, and i don't know if airblasting blues while having a freeday counts as a rebel, because if it does then this issue is solved.

[[however if it doesn't i can see the point of this thread.
maybe we can do something like... when you airblast someone you deal 1 damage to him, so it can count as a rebel.]]

However i don't agree with removing the airblast "pushing" effect, that's my opinion.

pretty sure @NotNotchSilly can help us think about this thing, and how to solve it in a much better way.
cuz again, he is the king of jailbreak :b

EDIT: that moment when you realize you didn't read """aren't""" in a post and then misunderstand the whole thing.
#Feelsbadman
Well at least you tried

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

And also Good sir. Thanks for making this post because I always thought I was the only who was getting triggered because of this
But apparently not and you even can't reflect rockets btw (trust me I tried)

And if I wasn't clear I think you're right and that blocking airblast is pretty dumb it's not like reflecting rockets is a thing that everyone does because it does take a lot of skill and prediction and I think that should be rewarded so @Benedevil please change this :3

Thanks for reading my boring post and have a wonderful day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom