Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recording software

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
Earlier tonight I was playing jailbreak when a mass free killer/Ammo glitcher joins the server. However I am a donor and was able to mute him to kick him off blue. All's well and done and his ammo glitching wasn't bad he was just getting ammo for his shotgun and he got killed when he pulled it out before he could even shoot, but I would like to know of any good free recording software I could use to video tape the next time something like this happens so I may be able to make a valid report. For some reason my screenshot button wasn't working so I wasn't able to get a screenshot of all the people he killed. Still a screenshot wouldn't be sufficient enough evidence. That's where it all comes back to the free recording software I could use. A few other people on the server I asked hopefully took videos like I asked. Please post your suggestions in a reply below edit: you can check what he says sit chat in logs his name is Dovahkiin and he even admits to it (still no video evidence so I don't wanna make a full report just yet) from what I've seen he's been vote muted 3 other times and seems to get on only when the admins are gone

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
Thank you for your reply I will check it out
Edit: I had no clue wtf I'm saying I will just use that not check it out

Last edited:

Nickel.W

Strange
Earlier tonight I was playing jailbreak when a mass free killer/Ammo glitcher joins the server. However I am a donor and was able to mute him to kick him off blue. All's well and done and his ammo glitching wasn't bad he was just getting ammo for his shotgun and he got killed when he pulled it out before he could even shoot, but I would like to know of any good free recording software I could use to video tape the next time something like this happens so I may be able to make a valid report. For some reason my screenshot button wasn't working so I wasn't able to get a screenshot of all the people he killed. Still a screenshot wouldn't be sufficient enough evidence. That's where it all comes back to the free recording software I could use. A few other people on the server I asked hopefully took videos like I asked. Please post your suggestions in a reply below edit: you can check what he says sit chat in logs his name is Dovahkiin and he even admits to it (still no video evidence so I don't wanna make a full report just yet) from what I've seen he's been vote muted 3 other times and seems to get on only when the admins are gone
I use obs, I'd recommend it. You may have to look up a tutorial on how to use it, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

OBS is a simple and good recording software.
You could also record a demo and write down the ticks to when the offense was done as well.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Personally, Geforce experience with shadowplay function does work really well. Simply hitting a combination to record the entire past 5 minutes or so without the need to start a demo or set anything up first, and you can snip out the crucial part with windows integrated programs right away.

Demos are decent too though as mentioned above.

D

Deleted member 2049

I use Nvidia Shadowplay (as Timo says above), it comes with most Geforce Graphics Cards (Has to be GTX class in series 600 and above) for windows.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom