Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RebelGuy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

Username: RebelGuy

Name
RebelGuy

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes Sir

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
Rebel#8787

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Hi I Play Jailbreak and Medic vs Engineer

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Chubby is no longer mod were down to 1 zs is low on players and i want to help.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
(Chubby) not a mod anymore and spade/stormy

How often do you play TF2?
alot timezone wise usa est 4-10 weekdays usa est 10 - 10 weekends

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Depends

-banned spots exploits - Reach out to player warn them let them now its banned 2nd time temp ban
-mic spam/chat spam let the player now and maybe a small temp ban 2nd time temp bann harsh
-bad spray temp ban 2nd time longer temp ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Ive been a member of the zs/med v engie comminty for about a year since than i have most hours on medic and enige its become my new casual. I love the comminty and you can often find me on the zs discord i know a little with hammer and a i am always wanting to learn. When i saw Chubby step down and zs player count dropping i was sad and wondered waht i could do here i am. My past has not been great i am aware i a inpulisve . i once framed a man i regret this but don't judge a man's character by one action ive done alot good and changed we all make mistakes. I like zs and the people whatever a mod or not i still want to be a leader and be here.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Hello rebel,

I don't recall any bad experiences back when I was playing with you in zombie survival but,

Around august you posted a false report here framing someone for saying racist things which resulted you getting banned/gagged for a week.
Although it was some time ago it's still a concern that should be noted.

Part of your recent chatlogs are concerning (also referencing the fake report incident)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Depends

-banned spots exploits - Reach out to player warn them let them now its banned 2nd time temp ban
-mic spam/chat spam let the player now and maybe a small temp ban 2nd time temp bann harsh
Would be nice to get more info on this and we always permanent spray ban a bad spray

That's all from me and overall I think the app could use some more info for punishments and you behavior could be better but it is fine from what I can see anyways good luck with your app.

1666049138463.png

1666048920456.png
1666048671501.png
1666048749311.png

Attachments

• 1666048712057.png
    1666048712057.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 69

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

you behavior could be better but it is fine
I agree i was impulisive and thinking in the moment and its no exucess for the harm i have caused im willing to go into more detail about this if asked i defenitly regert it as for sprays i am a beliver second chances we all make mistakes. Thanks Chibble

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

I agree i was impulisive and thinking in the moment and its no exucess for the harm i have caused im willing to go into more detail about this if asked i defenitly regert it as for sprays i am a beliver second chances we all make mistakes. Thanks Chibble
blw.tf dose have a prema ban policy for sprays edit prema ban

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Hi RebelGuy. ill be going over your app real quick and going more into detail about things.

You have a couple of prior tbans but the MFK was a year ago, one was this year but several months ago.
1666145244433.png

You have a little bit of comms a couple from last year but 4 from just this year.

1666145308111.png

You have 1 prior ban.

1666147318040.png

You have 6 days of playtime, which is more than enough.

1666145671633.png

now onto the actual app.

We perm spray ban people for nsfw, racist, homophobic, ect, sprays.

We dont ban players for comms, we typically just mute them following a ladder of punishment lenghts. If they continute long enough and after enough punishments they are perma muted/ gagged.

Your also lacking some detials we need to know from this catigory. Im not too keen on zs so ill only mention JB.

If a player is freekilling/ mfking what would you do?

If a player is cheating and you need to ban them, what would you record the evidence with?

If a player is exploiting what would you do?

think about things along those lines to further your app.

becides those things, good luck on your application.

Attachments

• 1666145191555.png
    1666145191555.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 1666145593305.png
    1666145593305.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 1666145732440.png
    1666145732440.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 1666145807704.png
    1666145807704.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 1666145818742.png
    1666145818742.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

Thanks est I wanted to Modrate ZS not Jailbreak i do sometimes enjoy playing Jailbreak though i would not like to modrate it. The reason for this is i have a Clean record on ZS Maybe 1 warning and i know the commuinty. Regardless it is still no right what ive done on JB but on ZS i play my part when somebody exploits i turn them in when i find a expolit i report it (Btw found one ill put it in a comment below dont make it public so it dose not get leaked.

Concerning punishing players i will agree im lacking some Detials.
(Updated)
If a player is in a banned spot for the 1st i would warn them altough i hope to fix banned spots if im a mod. (Im working on fixing the one i found.)
If a player is cheating with clear evidence i would like to perma ban them.
spary insta ban.
commincations mute or gag if contiuted alot shot ban than a longer ban possible perma ban.

If i get mod or not zs is low on players and i want to help.

Thanks Agian Rebel

Ps thanks for the Mute Mansy ill play ZS with you later Homie.

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

Hi i could not seem to convert it back to bsp im getting help tough.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-20 171855.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-20 171855.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot 2022-10-20 171610.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-20 171610.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom