Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Real Owl's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
User name: Real Owl

Name
Real Owl

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:194013230

Your DiscordID
Owl#4990

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I own King Panda Gamer on Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 servers. However, Lacking people playing on my server.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak LA, US, and AUS.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I am familiar with the rules about Jailbreak and General rules. So I will like to try to fill the Application Mod.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
During Summertime I will be available Mon to Sat at 11 am - Midnight, During School years I would mostly like 6 pm - 10 pm.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General Rules:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Punishment Evasion) Double the length of the punishment

(Mic and Chat Spam) 1 hour Gag/Mute>3 hours>6hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Player Disrespect) 1 hour Gag/Mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>Permanent Ban

(Racism) 1-day Gag/Mute>2 days>6 days>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Exploiting) Warning + Slay>2 hours ban>6 hours>12 hours>1 day>3 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Inappropriate Spray) >Permanent Sprayban

(Other Inappropriate Content) Warning + kick> 1 day ban> 2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Hacking) Have Strong Record Evidence and Permanent Ban

(Advertising Hacks) Permanent Mute/Gag

(!Calladmin Abuse) >Warning>1 day ban>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>2 months>Permanent Ban
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jailbreak Rules:

Everyone:

(Overtalking Warden) >Warning>1 hour mute>2 hours>6 hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Overtalking a mic check) >Warning>1 hour mute>2 hours>12 hours>1day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Delaying) >Warning>slay>1hourBan>6hours>1day>2days>1week>1month>Permanent Ban

(Latespawning) Warning + Slay, >1hourBan>2hours>4hours>10hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>Permanent Ban

(Ghosting) Warning> 1-hour Gag>4 hours>8 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Exploit Abuse) Warning + Slay>12 hours ban>1 day>3 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Spamming False Accusations) Warning>1 hour gag/mute>2 hours>8 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

Blue Team:

(Mass Freekill) Respawn the reds [If that possible] Slay+1 week teamban>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Team Kill) Instant slay and Respawn Victim> 1-hour Teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>2 month>Permanent Ban

(Armory Camp) Warning Slay + 1 hour teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban [Appied to Red team as well.]

(Illegal Chase the Rebel) Warning + slay + 1 hour Teamban>2 hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

Warden:

(Giving Kill/Trick Orders) Warning> 1-hour Teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(LR Denial) Warning Slay + 1 hour Teamban>4 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Pardoning Reds) Warning + slay the warden >1 hour Teamban>2 hours>4 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Illegal Friendly Fire) Turn FF off, Slay the warden, revive anyone who gets killed> 1-hour Teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Illegal Freeday) Warn [If he ignores the warning] Slay + 1hours Teamban>4 hours>8 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have ban servers for 1 hour because of donor abuse (Votekick myself) in May and Mute for 1 week for an overtalking warden in May.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? American Sign Language (ASL) But it useless in-game

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Not passing judgement at the moment. I am just putting these here for later. As you did not mention you had also been team banned.
1594161818211.png

1594161630042.png

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Thanks for your reply RainbowRobb!

April 17 - I think I was Pyro and I accidentally use fire flame, not shotgun which is my fault and I deserve to have team banned (I didn't slay myself).

March 20 - I think I was in deathrun and click a button without warden permission, and yes I did kill in deathrun.
---------------------------------------------
Now let talk about the spray.
I least report on discord because to me I think it was inappropriate spray and it gif. But it never hurt ask an admin. :)

Again thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Punishment info:

Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and Silences)BansTeambans (For Jailbreak)

1594168321322.png
1594168358628.png
1594168376043.png

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Hi Owl, just wanted to clear some things up with your app.

You end almost all of your punishments ladders with a permanent ban but in most cases this is absolutely not necessary as a permanent teamban, mute, and gag will ensure the rule is not broken again. However, some punishments such as hacking should still warrant a permanent ban.

(Armory Camp) Warning Slay + 1 hour teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban
What if a red team member armoury camps?
(Other Inappropriate Content) Warning + kick> 1 day ban> 2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban
Could you clarify what you mean by "other inappropriate content"?
(Mic and Chat Spam) Warning>1hour Gag/Mute>3 hours>6hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Player Disrespect) Warning>1hour Gag/Mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>Permanent Ban

(Racism) Warning> 1-day Gag/Mute>2 days>6 days>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Exploiting) Warning>Slay>2 hours ban>6 hours>12 hours>1 day>3 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban
Most of the time these punishments don't need to be prefaced with a warning as all players know they shouldn't be doing these things in the first place.

Other than this you seem like you know the rules well and have a lot of experience with the Jailbreak gamemode. You have made a few player reports and it looks like you try to enforce the rules in-game from time to time so I wish you good luck with your app.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Thanks reply Peter!

What if a red team member armoury camps?
Since for jailbreak Armoury camping, it does apply including as Blu and Red team.

Could you clarify what you mean by "other inappropriate content"?

Other inappropriate content, Hard N word, Sexuality, Belief content in chat, and voice chat that possibly insult other players.

Most of the time these punishments don't need to be prefaced with a warning as all players know they shouldn't be doing these things in the first place.

I modify it all 4 punishments. Let me know if looks good enough.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I am not sure what you mean "Need to check logs" I assume that you haven't checked logs yet or maybe you did. Or I need to check myself chatlogs

As I say "MFK TIME" I was on the Red team, yet I do sometimes check their profiles on the Blue team to check if not "oceanman" Alt, and also no picture profile and private that "try" to MFK.

Thanks for your reply!

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-26 114415.png
    Annotation 2020-07-26 114415.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 197

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am not sure what you mean "Need to check logs" I assume that you haven't checked logs yet or maybe you did. Or I need to check myself chatlogs

As I say "MFK TIME" I was on the Red team, yet I do sometimes check their profiles on the Blue team to check if not "oceanman" Alt, and also no picture profile and private that "try" to MFK.

Thanks for your reply!
You dont need to do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 19)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom