Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Real Darkness Owl's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Username: Real Darkness Owl

Name
Real Darkness Owl

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes, overall 1 months and 2 days.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/352594

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:194013230

Your DiscordID
Midnight Owl#4990

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
My own TF2 Server, Owl.TF.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Mainly US Jailbreak, but I can moderate on NY and LA Jailbreak if there are people on it.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Lately, some of the moderators on Jailbreak have decided to retire or are simply not active. I want to replace them to keep a troublemaker out of trouble, plus available in CST timezone which helps a lot too.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Pienamai
Oak
10000 Cold Knights
Cometpm

Dee
x9_raven
Honey (I know he just retired.)

How often do you play TF2?
I play sometimes on a daily basis. If not, I always play TF2 on weekend.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
General Rules:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Punishment Evasion) Depend on what type of punishment is it, (Same length ban on an alt account, or double it).

(Mic and Chat Spam) Warning>1hour Gag/Mute>3 hours>6hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Gag/Mute Banned.

(Player Disrespect) Warning>1hour Gag/Mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>Permanent Gag/Mute Banned

(Racism) 1 day Gag/Mute>2 days>6 days>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Gag/Mute Banned

(Exploiting) Warning>Slay>2 hours ban>6 hours>12 hours>1 day>3 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Inappropriate Spray) Permanent Sprayban (1st offense), Permanent Sparyban without able to unbanned for 2nd offense.

(Other Inappropriate Content) Warning + kick> 1 day ban> 2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Hacking) Have Strong Record Evidence and Permanent Ban

(Advertising Hacks) Permanent Mute/Gag

(!Calladmin Abuse) 1 day ban>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>2 months>Permanent Ban
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jailbreak Rules:

Everyone:

(Overtalking Warden) Warning>1 hour mute>2 hours>6 hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Overtalking a mic check) Warning>1 hour mute>2 hours>12 hours>1day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Delaying) Warning>slay>1hourBan>6hours>1day>2days>1week>1month>Permanent Ban

(Latespawning) Warning + Slay, >1hourBan>2hours>4hours>10hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>Permanent Ban

(Ghosting) Warning>1 hour Gag>4 hours>8 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Exploit Abuse) Warning + Slay>12 hours ban>1 day>3 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Spamming False Accusations) Warning>1 hour gag/mute>2 hours>8 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

Blue Team (This applied as Warden too):

(Mass Freekill) Respawn the reds [If that possible] Slay+1 week teamban>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Team Kill) Instant slay and Respawn Victim>1 hour Teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>2 month>Permanent Ban

(Armory Camp) Warning Slay + 1 hour teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Illegal Chase the Rebel) Warning + slay>1 hour Teamban>2 hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

Warden:

(Giving Kill/Trick Orders) Warning>1 hour Teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(LR Denial) Warning Slay + 1 hour Teamban>4 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Pardoning Reds) Warning + slay the warden >1 hour Teamban>2 hours>4 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Illegal Friendly Fire) Turn FF off, Slay the warden, revive anyone who get killed>1 hours Teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Illegal Freeday) Warn [If he ignore the warning] Slay + 1hours Teamban>4 hours>8 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Last Mod Apps -
1) https://blackwonder.tf/threads/real-owls-moderator-application.24512/
2) https://blackwonder.tf/threads/real-owls-moderator-application.26481/
3) https://blackwonder.tf/threads/real-owls-moderator-application.29351/

Team bans

March 20 - I was in deathrun and clicked a button without the warden's permission, and yes I did kill in deathrun.

April 17 - I think I was Pyro and I accidentally use fire flame, not shotgun which is my fault and I deserve to have the team banned (Noted - I didn't slay myself).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server ban - Donor Abuse due to vote to kick me.

Comms ban - Last year in August, I was votemuted due to the voice changer as Minion Bob, wasn't the best choice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord bans:

March 10 - I was banned by Jim as bring Community Drama.

April 7 - Spamming connecting through VC.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes, ASL (American Sign Language)

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi Owl,

I'll be honest, I'm not a jailbreak buff, but I can appreciate the detailed ladders. I can also appreciate you implementing feedback from declined apps over time, and continuing to stick with the community; this communicates to me that you can take constructive criticism without thinking of it as an attach on your character, and of course that you care about blw. In retrospect, there are a lot of things I like about this app.

An apparent negative I can see is your recent discord bans, but the latter is nothing supremely toxic. My real gripe is with some of these logs. I've communicated this point really nicely before, but I'm getting really fucking tired of all of the graphic sex references on servers kids play on- even if these logs are somewhat old: https://i.gyazo.com/4085bb6568702e2de632a71b7083b8d4.png https://i.gyazo.com/07cf18319ec00dd8d37a222c5ceaafeb.png https://i.gyazo.com/e2e9ea35114f1f65303f9ed855821665.png

Regardless, I have received a lot of positive feedback about you and your application from other staff. You have been given perms on JB servers; welcome to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom