Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Re: I cannot fully connect to servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

qlip

Scarcely Lethal

qlip

i posted a question asking why I received my console being flooded with my IP followed by “send reliable stream overflow” I received a response that was almost completely irrelevant and I am thus reposting this

I can clearly connect to the server as I am given no ban message although I have been led to believe that my IP has been blocked due to the message flooding my console and my inability to join teams or chat

I can see chat messages and hear other users’ mics

This is NOT an appeal

I am not banned but clearly something is preventing me to join the server fully. I get the “sending client info” message, scroll past the motds and that’s it, I can’t do anything after that. I’ll time out and automatically disconnect from the server some time later.

This problem is not present on any other community server or valve server and is not a problem with my internet as I am able to use it just fine.

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
If you were IP banned, you wouldn't be able to connect to the server, let alone hear other people's mics/see chat messages.

Try verifying your TF2 files and if that doesn't work, try re-installing the game.

Before doing that, you can also try connecting to other BLW.TF servers, if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom