Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Re-add stealing to US dodgeball Advanced

AceOfGuns

Strange
While I understand that some people may not like people stealing their rockets, I don’t think that warrants removing the feature altogether. The server is, after all, called the ADVANCED server. It has had stealing for years and removing it out of nowhere is a one way ticket to lose 80% of the players on the server from playing on it and to worsen blackwonder’s reputation in the US dodgeball player base. It’s a feature loved and hated by many of the regulars on it but I don’t think any of them would want for it to be removed. It adds more depth to the game and adds a lot of replayability to dodgeball. While I understand it causes things like steal directs and people being frustrated they can’t get their rockets, I believe it is the advanced server and you shouldn’t expect everyone to play like you want them to, due to more experience playing. If the moderators continue to come on the server and make sure people are not abusing the stealing system, I think there’s no reason whatsoever to remove it. I understand that this is a highly eu based community, but I think I can speak for all of us dodgeball saying that respectfully, we like to play differently over here for the most part. We still speed and like long range battles, but we also like the rush of getting high speeds in cqc and at medium range or stealing a rocket to save someone or surprise someone, or even to get a stolen rocket hit to us and catch it and feel like a god gamer. Please reconsider adding stealing back to us dodgeball advanced, and also I can’t really find anything saying this update has been pushed out so it would’ve been nice to at least be told to stop doing one of our core gameplay mechanics :( (also I really do think that a lot of players will quit playing due to this change so pls consider that) Thank you for reading!
-ace

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom