Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rate the song above you

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

ehhhh 2.5/10 It sounds melodramatic. Not really my style of music, but there are worse things I can listen to ofc and I wouldn't want to.

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

8/10 Old ass classic
Whoops wrong one. Ah fuck it. Same song but edgy video
8/10
I love western themed songs, amazing!
Can't stand the video game amv tho. I'm just rating the song.(other wise it would get less)
Definitely something I'd listen too but not watch.

Here's what I'm listening to:
don't mind the drug references. I just love the melody and beat.

Last edited:

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

8.9/10
I love western themed songs, amazing!
Can't stand the video game amv tho. I'm just rating the song.(other wise it would get less)
Definitely something I'd listen too but not watch.

Here's what I'm listening to:
don't mind the drug references. I just love the melody and beat.
7.5/10 I'll just rate myself

srry I just had to post this one aswell:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
7/10

Makes me remember an old trading server I used to play on from 2012-2013. It was great. Had custom plug-ins, a custom map, everything. If you played long enough, you'd get "points" which could be used to buy upgraded weapons with better stats, so long as you had the original item in your inventory. And if you got a 10 kill streak or something it would play that song. Shame what happened to it.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

7/10

Makes me remember an old trading server I used to play on from 2012-2013. It was great. Had custom plug-ins, a custom map, everything. If you played long enough, you'd get "points" which could be used to buy upgraded weapons with better stats, so long as you had the original item in your inventory. And if you got a 10 kill streak or something it would play that song. Shame what happened to it.

I love the living hell out of Motorhead, 8/10

Top Bottom