Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined raspy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

raspy

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban (permanent)

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:1:33516616

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Multi-Hack

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I airblasted him once and got banned for multihack...? I'm confused. There's no demo attached nor is there proof of me cheating.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Hello raspy.
First off sorry for the delay. With the Holiday, time was tight to get some things done.
I think you have me confused with someone and something else. I wasn't playing against you when you were banned and you were a sniper, not a pyro.

Not sure what the Vac is on your account but that doesn't look favorable.
RaspyVac.PNG

SourceBans can have some issues with uploading demos and/or keeping them, which is why there is not one on there. A demo and clips from it are posted below.

To show just the individual shots that were picked up for those that don't want to skip through the demo.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nskwgfwsafxey47/raspymay24.dem?dl=0
Dropbox link for the full demo. Ticks were at 530,600,1500,4500,4700,10000,20830,20930,25000,30200

After reviewing the demo a 3rd time, I did not find sufficient evidence to support the use of a wallhack so I will change the Multi hack to Aimbot.
With that being said, the amount of evidence showing Aimbot is plentiful. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom