Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Random crits on jb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

I reckon it should be a situation where a donor/member of staff can call a vote on wether or not to disable random crits, I got this idea when i was on jailbreak and the first decent warden we had in a while was one shot by a random crit.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Still unsure about this one. Could any more Jailbreak admins state their opinion on the matter?

ThePianoFighter/HHB

Pianorator
do to some experience in jb... its good to turn rcrits for red team of... all the good wardens have to face the sad side of getting killed by them... also its quite good to have all crits for the guards...or atleast for not area damage weapons luke rocketlaunchers.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

do to some experience in jb... its good to turn rcrits for red team of... all the good wardens have to face the sad side of getting killed by them... also its quite good to have all crits for the guards...or atleast for not area damage weapons luke rocketlaunchers.
I a
Suppose the ever fair and balanced random crit is normally handed out by the shady looking frying pan scout.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
All these crutches for guards are uneccessary - they already have a massive advantage in the form of ammunition, crits, and the ability to literally tell the reds exactly what to do. There is really no excuse to let the prisoners that close in the first place, unless of course they get a lucky roll. Still, wardens are soldiers, rocketjumping properly will outmaneuver a vast majority of rolls.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

All these crutches for guards are uneccessary - they already have a massive advantage in the form of ammunition, crits, and the ability to literally tell the reds exactly what to do. There is really no excuse to let the prisoners that close in the first place, unless of course they get a lucky roll. Still, wardens are soldiers, rocketjumping properly will outmaneuver a vast majority of rolls.
Such as sentries invis no clip etc.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Such as sentries invis no clip etc.

Yep - sentries and invisibility are escaped by rocket jumping. Noclip will let the players get away, but it's borderline impossible for the noclipping player to accurately hit anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom