Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Random Crits In Saxton Hale (Jailbreak)

Creature

It's stupid that on Blu, you get 100% crits but then on Saxton Hale, it makes sense that he doesn't have critical hits all the time, so why does he get random crits that deal INSANE amounts of damage even though he can 1 or 2 shot any class anyway.

Should be changed, make it so only Blu doesn't have random crits but has crits always. Or in the actual Last Request for Saxton Hale, make it so all random crits are gone, or something.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I made a suggestion for this previously:
Would like to see this implemented.

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

1587934146195.png

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
Why does this have the jailbreak tag? I don't know if I didn't notice, but I never have gotten random crits as hale. Is this an actual thing that happens?

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
VSH is a Last Request that can be chosen in Jailbreak. It has several differences from stock VSH, with hale having random crits being one of the more unpopular ones.
That makes sense, I didn't see the jailbreak in parenthesis in the title, I only read Saxton Hale and thought it was the gamemode.

Also, there's no poll?

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

i agree man, like im ready to fucking surf then bhop off of hale's hit after i dead ringer out of it, with full health.
but then nope, i just fucking die, cause for some reason someone that already 1 shots almost everyone, can now fucking random crit.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom