Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RandoDrago1's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awake

Scarcely Lethal

Rando

User name: RandoDrago1

Name
RandoDrago1

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes although it was by accident

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:522178091

Your DiscordID

RandoDrago#0730

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder SG | Jailbreak, BlackWonder SG | Hightower | No carts, BlackWonder SG | 2Fort

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator as I can deal with all the hackers, Griefers, Exploiters, Spammers that are trying to get joy out of other people's misery and these people are usually common in these kinds of servers. Thus, I am trying to help the server become a better place for other people to play in and not have to deal with these kinds of people. I have a lot of experiences of cheaters and exploiters at BlackWonder and made my experience at BlackWonder so bad I had to take a break from TF2 for awhile.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Weekends 10 am-8.30 Fridays,4 pm-9 pm and on holidays I can play all-day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
In General:
1)Offensive language concludes to the following Gag or Mute: Warning -> 12h > 1d > 2d > 1w > 2w> 1m > 2m > Perm
2)Cheating/Hacking: (should have evidence if unsure) Perm
3)NSFW Sprays: Permanent sprayban (unless if appealed with confirmation of using an SFW spray)
4)Overusing/Spamming !Calladmin > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm
Greifing: 1h ban > 12h > 1d > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm
Exploiting :Warning > 1h ban > 4h > 1d > 3d > 5d > 1w > 1m > Perm
Text or Voicespam: Warning > 1h mute>3h > 12h > 1d > 2d > 1w > 2w> 1m > 2m

Jailbreak Servers...
Freekilling >Warning and slay>1h teamban > 3h > 7 h> 1d > 3d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm
Delaying > Warning>Slay>1h teamban > 3h > 5h > 1d > 4d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m
Mass Freekill > Slay >3h teamban > 5 h > 1d > 4d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm
Ghosting > Warning > 1h Silence > 2h > 4h > 5 h > 12 h Silence > 1d > 3d > 5d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm
Lying As Warden > Warning > Slay > 1h Teamban > 2h > 5h > 12h Teamban > 1d > 5d > 1w > 2w > 1m >2m
Camping Non Reachable Spots (for both teams) > Warning > Slay > 1d ban > 2d ban > 4d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm
Warden hogging > Warning >1 hr teamban> 2 hr > 6 hr > 1 day > 1 week > 2w > 1m
Favoritism > Warning > 1 hr teamban > 2 hr > 6 hr > 1 day > 1 week > 1m
Overtalking Warden > Warning > 1h mute > 2h > 5h > 1d > 3d > 1w > 2w > 1m > Perm

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
In my past Gaming years in TF2, I have encountered cheaters, spammers, griefers and exploiters and made my day in the server hell until they left. I want to be a moderator as I want people to be happy in the servers without having to worry about these people. I also promise not to abuse my powers.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Malay

Last edited:

Vix

Somewhat Threatening

Please do not publish another application while the first one you published is still up, if you were wanting to make changes to your prior application you can do so easily.

Awake

Scarcely Lethal

Rando

Please do not publish another application while the first one you published is still up, if you were wanting to make changes to your prior application you can do so easily.
Okay. That was my bad

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Rando, I'll keep this short:

1) You have plagiarized the general punishment ladder from this application and just removed "Spawncamping" (at the time I've seen this application, April 12th 2020 9.49 AM CEST) and slightly changed the Text-/ Micspam ladder
2) Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:522178091
3) Your chatlogs have some instances of you being offensive towards other players (Keyword for this being "fuck")

I can't say anything about the jail break-specific punishments so I'll just keep this open for another one to review.

Please do not plagiarize from both, accepted and declined applications as it heavily decreases your chances of being accepted. Not to mention the comment from Vix.

Awake

Scarcely Lethal

Rando

Hello Rando, I'll keep this short:

1) You have plagiarized the general punishment ladder from this application and just removed "Spawncamping" (at the time I've seen this application, April 12th 2020 9.49 AM CEST) and slightly changed the Text-/ Micspam ladder
2) Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:522178091
3) Your chatlogs have some instances of you being offensive towards other players (Keyword for this being "fuck")

I can't say anything about the jail break-specific punishments so I'll just keep this open for another one to review.

Please do not plagiarize from both, accepted and declined applications as it heavily decreases your chances of being accepted. Not to mention the comment from Vix.

Sometimes I can't help myself being mad at other people so I say some vulgarities. I will try to maintain my coolness and not swear or say bad words to other players

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You need to control yourself and not be getting punished if you would like to be a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom