Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Raiden's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
User name: Raiden

Name
Hann Sern, Khoo (Real name)

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:417814661

Your DiscordID
mr. midoriya x hospital #9064

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder SG Jailbreak, just this server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
to be honest, admins are mostly western, which became a headache to deal with players in SG server due to the different timeline, supreme cant always handle everything by himself since not everyone are free to play in a server, plus donor punishment is sometimes too weak to prevent rule breakers from doing what they want to. I want to be a part of a moderator to compromise the server in order to make everyone in the server having a good time.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Due to my habit in taking care of my health, I usually play at Eastern Time +7 hr, Weekdays 5 to 9: 30pm, Weekend are usually full hours

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
EVERYONE

Mic spam/Chat spam~Warning>1 hr mute/gag>4 hr mute/gag>1 day Mute/gag> 3 day mute/gag>1 wk mute/gag>2 wk mute/gag> 3 wk mute/gag> 1 month mute/gag> 2 month mute/gag> 3 month mute/gag

Overtalking~*same as the previous punishment order*

Trolling/Exploting~Warning and having them to slay themselves >1 Day Ban> 2 Day Ban> 3 Day Ban> 1 wk Ban> 1 month
Ban> 2 month Ban

Inappropriate Spray~PERMANENT SPRAY BAN ALL THIS ILLEGAL THINGS

Ghosting~Warning> 1 hr gag> 2 hr gag> 4 hr gag> 1 Day gag> 2 Day gag> 1 wk gag> 2 wk gag> 1 month
gag> 2 month gag

Latespawning~Politely request them to slay themself, If AFK I'll slay (If intentional)>1 day ban> 3 day ban> 1 wk ban>2 wk ban> 1 month ban

Armoury Camping~Warn them that it's not an honourable things to do> Slay

Cheating/Hacking~Demo must be present to admins for confirmation in banning them.

Sticky Trapping~Politely tell them to detonate if it is safe for everyone> Slay if not> 1 hr ban> 1 day ban> 3 day ban> 1 wk ban> 3 wk ban> 1 month ban

Racism~* same punishment order as Mic spam/ Chat spam *

REDs
Freeday Abuse~Warning>Slay>4 hr ban>1 day ban>2 day ban> 2 wk ban> 1 month ban> 2 month ban

Ammo glitching~Instant Slay>Kick if continue> 1 day ban> 3 day ban> 1 wk ban> 3 wk ban> 1 month ban> 2 month ban

BLUs
No Mic~Permanent Teamban must be made

Freekilling~Slay (Then warn them not to do it again)>If continue, 1 day Teamban> 3 day Teamban> 1 month Teamban> 2 month Teamban (Freekilled player will be respawn)

Teamkilling~Warning (Killed player will be revive)> 1 day Teamban> 3 day Teamban> 2 wk Teamban> 1 month Teamban> 2 month Teamban

Warden Impersonation~Warning>1 day mute > 3 day mute> 1 wk mute> 2 wk mute> 1 month mute

THE ONE AND ONLY WARDEN
ILLEGAL FF~Warning (FF will be disabled)> 1 hr Teamban> 4 hr Teamban> 1 day Teamban> 2 day Teamban> 1 wk Teamban> 3 wk Teamban> 1 month Teamban> 2 month Teamban

Channing days~Warn him/her is an illegal act> 1 day Teamban> 3 day Teamban> 1 wk Teamban> 3 wk Teamban> 1 month Teamban

Pardoning~Warn him/her this is count as favouritism> 1 day Teamban> 3 day Teamban> 1 wk Teamban> 3 wk Teamban> 1 month Teamban

Naming REDs~Warn him/her this is an illegal act> 4 hr Teamban> 1 day Teamban> 2 day Teamban> 1 wk Teamban> 3 wk Teamban> 1 month Teamban

Lying like a cheap kazoo>Warn him/her that this will confuse REDs> 4 hr Teamban> 1 day Teamban> 3 day Teamban> 2 wk Teamban> 1 month Teamban

Not repeating an order~Tell them this must be done in order to make the REDs clear> 1 day Teamban> 3 day Teamban> 1 wk Teamban> 3 wk Teamban> 1 month Teamban

Kill Order~Warn him/her that this is an act of betrayal> 1 day Teamban> 3 day Teamban> 1 wk Teamban> 3 wk Teamban> 1 month
Teamban >2 month Teamban

Unwarden~Will force him/her to be warden> (If got no mic or unwillingly to become one) SLAY> 4 hr Teamban> 1 day
Teamban> 3 day Teamban> 1 wk Teamban> 3 wk Teamban> 1 month Teamban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
This is my very first application, I know Im a bad player and had an ugly past like bans, command abuse etc etc, hell maybe some admin have complaints about me, I hope everyone can forgive my past and embrace my present.

Last edited:

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
(20 pages)
(8 pages)
Well, there is that above and that was just what I included, there is a lot more. Not to mention your punishment times have no consistency at all. Plus the formatting of it is all over the place, you should make sections for the different gamemodes you play, as it just a lot easier to understand and looks much nicer.
Your English... is a whole thing in itself, Admins and Moderators alike need to be understandable to some extent, so they can easily get their point across to players.
Then there is the fact that it doesn't really seem like you want this so much. Your application is pretty bland and there is almost no input at all, the small bits there actually are not very easy to read.
-Support,

Good luck.
(Oh, and here is your SteamID STEAM_0:0:417814661)

Last edited:

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
(20 pages)
(8 pages)
Well, there is that above and that was just what I included, there is a lot more. Not to mention your punishment times have no consistency at all. Plus the formatting of it is all over the place, you should make sections for the different gamemodes you play, as it just a lot easier to understand and looks much nicer.
Your English... is a whole thing in itself, Admins and Moderators alike need to be understandable to some extent, so they can easily get their point across to players.
Then there is the fact that it doesn't really seem like you want this so much. Your application is pretty bland and there is almost no input at all, the small bits there actually are not very easy to read.
-Support,

Good luck.
(Oh, and here is your SteamID STEAM_0:0:417814661)
Thank you for your respond Egg, I have no time to put colours in my application reason being I have to sleep

I apologise for my bad English.
Not to mention, I haven't pay much attention in correcting my grammars and spelling because I need to sleep, I will further change everything.

Last edited:

Raiden

Wicked Nasty

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You have been teambanned 3 separate times in the last 2 weeks. I do not believe you have a firm enough understanding of the rules, at this time. You should have had longer teambans, but the mod was unable to see your priors.
1553800281792.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom