Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined R7 | Monika's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayda

Unremarkable
User name: R7 | Monika

Name
Katie Fokins

Your Age
18 (D.O.B 05/05/2001)

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:423542693

Your DiscordID
R7 | Monika#0001

Have you managed servers previously? Yes (FireHost)
Leader (Talk with him): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098531545/
I had the role as a staff member, which had moderation perms, in which we were going to create an AUS regional server but FireHost went down.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on AUS | Jailbreak. On the rare occasion, I play on the AUS 2fort server.
I would like to moderate the AUS Jailbreak server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I wish to become a moderator for various reasons. The first is being activity. We have no admins or moderators in Australia or New Zealand to be active when we need it most in the server. The second reason is the great amount of support I have received from players in which I would call “regulars” on the server when others or I have brought the topic of me being a moderator or admin up. And finally. I just want everyone to be happy, who doesn’t!...However I will say this, there will be no favoritism on how strict/kind I am between friends and non-friends or kinder and less kind of players.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No. I know Wanka, but rarely speak to him.
I know Jampoint and I have grown quite fond of her
I have had small chats with Gibus from time to time, short but they are always friendly.
I have talked with Tax Fraud a bit and I enjoy him wardening, very friendly and always making sure everyone has fun

When are you usually available to play?
I live in New Zealand, so my time zone is (GMT+12)
These time zones are affected by high school.
4:15PM - 10:00PM (Monday - Friday)
10:00AM - 11:00PM (Saturday, Sunday)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Jailbreak Rules (MAY end up in a permanent punishment of sorts.)

Everyone
Do not overtalk admin during a mic check.
Warn > 10min mute > 1hr mute > 24hr mute
No talking over warden.
Warn > 30min mute > 1hr mute (mute should come with teamban if they attempt to join blue)
No armoury camping.
Warn > Slay > 6hr teamban > 24 hr teamban > 1 week teamban
No baiting.
Warn > Slay > 1hr ban > 24hr ban
No delaying.
No ghosting.
Warn > 1hr gag > 24hr gag > 1 week gag
No continuously calling out fake accusations.
Warn > 1hr mute > 24hr mute > 1 week mute
No stickytraps.
Warn > Slay > 24hr ban > 1 week ban
Red Team
No detouring/delaying
AFK Freeze when asking for a repeat.
Slay and warn after. (Pardoning is illegal)
No blue control rooms or armory.
KOS (Killed/Slayed on sight)
No ammo.
KOS
No lethal taunts.
KOS
No force-baiting.
Warn > KOS > 1hr ban > 24hr ban
No griefing.
Warn > KOS > 1hr ban >24hr ban
No breaking or using breakables.
KOS
No cheating.
KOS (Also can count as delaying)
No camping unreachable areas.
Warn > Slay >
Don’t be a smartass.
Warn > 2hr mute > 24hr mute
Custom LR guidelines.
Deny LR

Blue Team
Have a good microphone.
Slay > 1hr mute > 24hr mute > 1 week mute
Be willing to play warden.
Warn > 1hr teamban > 24hr teamban > 1 week teambn
No freekilling.
Slay > 2hr teamban > 24hr teamban > 1 week teamban
No killing freedays.
Slay > 2hr teamban > 24hr teamban > 1 week teamban
No freehitting.
Warn > Slay >1hr teamban > 12hr teamban
No force-baiting.
Warn > Slay > 1hr teamban > 24hr teamban
Do not camp in red rebel areas.
Stay with the warden at all times.
“Last guard kills all”
Slay > 1hr teamban > 24hr teamban > 1 week teamban
No team-killing.
No griefing.
Warn > Slay > 24hr teamban > 1 week teamban
Ignore freekill orders from warden.
Slay > 2hr teamban (I would say further punishment but warden giving false orders to trick blues should not result in an as heavy punish for the guard.)
No favouritism.
Warn > 30min teamban > 24hr teamban 1 week teamban
Do not kill prisoners during a repeat.
Do not go into unreachable places.
Warn > Slay > 1hr teamban > 1 week teamban

Warden
No kill orders.
Warn > 1hr teamban > 24hr teamban > 1 week teamban
No illegal friendly fire. (ff)
No tricky orders.
Warn > Slay > 1hr teamban > 24hr teamban > 1 week teamban
No pardoning reds.
No conflicting orders.
Warn > 1hr teamban >24hr teamban > 1 week teamban
Maximum 3 rounds of the same minigame in a row.
Warn > Slay > 1 hr teamban > 24 hr teamban
Giving “Last Request”
Repeat your orders a second time.
Warn > Slay > 1hr teamban > 1 week teamban
Meat Grinder/Arena may not be played as the first minigame in a round.
No renaming.
No warden hogging.
Warden cannot lie.
Don’t chain specific days.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
  1. https://tfstats.tf/player/2581238 - My BlackWonder stats
  2. https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198807351114 - My Steamrep

3. I had previously done a moderator application in mid-May, which was declined by admins and moderators due to my lack of experience and immaturity. It has taken me quite a while and as much as I had wanted to re-apply asap, I had played it smart and given myself a fair amount of time to learn not only the rules but how to communicate with others in a neutral way, as to not create any bias or favoritism. Being declined was a good thing as to give me this opportunity where-as I could have been punishing players for invalid reasons and have lost my role immediately. Now that I have more knowledge for the server, I hope the results of this application crossed with my JB stats will be enough to get me this role. Thank you for taking the time to read my new application, and I hope to hear back from you soon!

4. I don't care about a person's reputation, everyone faces the same punishment. The server will not be kept in balance otherwise.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I had previously done a moderator application in mid-May, which was declined by admins and moderators due to my lack of experience and immaturity. It has taken me quite a while and as much as I had wanted to re-apply asap, I had played it smart and given myself a fair amount of time to learn not only the rules but how to communicate with others in a neutral way, as to not create any bias or favoritism. Being declined was a good thing as to give me this opportunity where-as I could have been punishing players for invalid reasons and have lost my role immediately. Now that I have more knowledge for the server, I hope the results of this application crossed with my JB stats will be enough to get me this role. Thank you for taking the time to read my new application, and I hope to hear back from you soon!
And what of being on the server this past week where I believe you and half your friends got teambanned by Robb for ignoring my orders to stay with warden as blues and repeatedly throwing sandwiches at reds?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Monika,
I'll be taking a quick look at your app.

Have you managed servers previously? Yes (FireHost)
Leader (Talk with him): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098531545/
Could you maybe be a little specific? How long and which position were you in?

Jailbreak Rules
It's nice that you've added a lot of punishments, but there is a ladder missing. Could you please add a punishment ladder that has maybe at least 4 steps?

Your chatlogs are pretty clean, with some minor entries that look a bit concerning. Generally though, you don't aim the profanities at people and it seems like you can control your language, which is a plus.

And finally, you in-game from personal experience.
I don't have very much AUS experience, so there is not much that I can say about you, except that you seem like a good player, that might have some "chaotic" outbursts at times.
Another thing that I'm slightly concerned is your position as owner in the R7 (round 7) community, which has been the cause of some minor trouble lately.

I'd recommend adding a punishment ladder, since that is how we punish most people (repeat offenders).
Thank you for applying and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Kayda

Unremarkable
I was warned, but not team banned. I stopped after I was told to, I didn't know throwing sandwiches to NON-REBELLING reds was illegal. I remember that day, but I was forgiven and not punished for what I did. I learnt a valuable lesson after being warned by said said admin, even though this lesson is rare to see considering my extensive knowledge for this server.

Last edited:

Kayda

Unremarkable
Hello Monika,

It's nice that you've added a lot of punishments, but there is a ladder missing. Could you please add a punishment ladder that has maybe at least 4 steps?

Your chatlogs are pretty clean, with some minor entries that look a bit concerning. Generally though, you don't aim the profanities at people and it seems like you can control your language, which is a plus.

I don't have very much AUS experience, so there is not much that I can say about you, except that you seem like a good player, that might have some "chaotic" outbursts at times.
Another thing that I'm slightly concerned is your position as owner in the R7 (round 7) community, which has been of some minor trouble lately.

I'd recommend adding a punishment ladder, since that is how we punish most people (repeat offenders).

Okay so to go on with the R7 situation, I'm not proud of the way my members have been acting. Round Seven is a small casual AND competitive team for people of all skill levels to come along and have fun. I have too been getting notified of my members not showing the best behavior and action will be taken, thank you.

Kayda

Unremarkable
Hello Monika,

Another thing that I'm slightly concerned is your position as owner in the R7 (round 7) community, which has been of some minor trouble lately.

I've updated it with the advice you have given aswell.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello @R7 | Monika ,

I hope you are have a great week. I want to comment on a couple of things that I believe deserve to be addressed.

1. You are very active and appear to use your vote privileges properly and justly. We are all appreciative of this fact and we hope this continues.

2. I had to punish you for baiting after this application was made. I intentionally left the application open to gain a better idea of who you are as a player Additionally, just as importantly, how you would fit in the current staffing group.

3. I do not hold you personally accountable for some of the rumors and toxic attitude that has been shown in the blackwonder discord about prior and current staff. I have mentioned certain behavior to you about R7 people being toxic, and you quickly admitted there was a problem amongst some of them and that. It has been brought to my attention that you are a source of some of the rumors about prior staff, this is not a behavior that we can tolerate on the team.

A few days before you posted this application, you send me a message. You asked me if I believed you were toxic. My response I gave you that day, is the same response I would give you today.

Toxic? No Do I believe you honestly want to help the servers you play on? Yes Do I believe you are fully capable of enforcing all the rules, because you know all the rules? Not so much

[7:29 PM]Rainbowrobb:
When people were justly punished last night with warning, you were among the first to shout on mic that it was unfair

[7:29 PM]Rainbowrobb:
Easily falling into the crowd of people complaining for the sake of complaining

[7:30 PM]Rainbowrobb:
I do not know you as a person, and I do not know your intentions. But in the hour I was on the server, that was my takeaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom