Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined R00D0LF's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frox

Strange

Froxou

Personal information :

-Name : R00D0LF (Steam name : ꟻ⅃0ꓷ00Я).

-My Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:91346112

Server information :

-Have you managed servers previously ?
No, I didn't, but I wish I could manage one. (I don't know if that's interesting but I and my best friend have created and managed a Minecraft server when we were younger).

-Are you familiar with Admin commands ?
Not really, I only know the !voteslay !votekick (I'm currently Donator on BLW servers) and !voteban command.

-On which servers do you usually play ?
I usually play on BlackWonder UK | Minecraftworld (I'm playing on it since 2017) and BlackWonder UK | ctf_2fort (I'm playing on it since June 2018 if I'm right). I'm not playing certain mods, I'm only playing on PvP/Trade/Friendly servers for now.

Application Questions

-Why do you want to become an Admin ?
I decided to apply the 6th November of 2018.
I decided to apply because I like blackwonder servers, I'm always playing on the same blackwonder server (Minecraftworld and also ctf_2fort) so maybe I should get a higher rank, and I really like these 2 servers and I'm playing on them since a long time. I think I should become an Admin because these 2 servers are like home for me, I know every players (except they joined for their first time), and I really want to keep these servers safe and amusing. I don't have many abilities, I'm an active player, I'm online everyday (except events or being overbooked), I'm a serious person, I want to enforce the rules in order to keep BlackWonder safe, I have imagination, I would spend 2 hours of my day to search for new BlackWonder mods, I'm always following the orders. I connect at least one time per day on BlackWonder servers.

-Do you know any of our current staff members ?
No. I've only met Benedevil on a server, he resolved my Donator problem.

-Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I'm online everyday, but I'm also studying, so during Studying periods, I'm usually online at the end of the day (4 p.m/5 p.m for example) but during holiday periods, I'm online all the time except family events. Of course I can respond to your messages from my phone.

-How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc ?
Chat-spammer/Mic-spammer :
First I'll tell them "this is your first warning", second warning, etc... But beyond the third warning I'll punish them like that :
- 1 hour mute/gag
- 2 hours mute/gag
- 1 day mute/gag
- 2 days mute/gag
- 1 week mute/gag
- 2 weeks mute/gag
- 1 month mute/gag
- 2 months mute/gag
- permanent mute/gag

Hackers :
permanent ban (I'll first check if the suspected hacker is hacking for real).

Players who uses bad sprays :
permanent spray ban (I'll first ask who sprayed that hardcore picture).

Racism :
- 1 day mute/gag
- 2 days mute/gag
- 1 week mute/gag
- 1 month mute/gag
- permanent mute/gag

Rulebreakers (Spawncampers, glitch-abusers etc...) :
First I'll tell them "This is your first warning", second warning etc... But beyond the third warning I'll punish them like that :
- I'll slay them
if they are still spawncamping/abusing :
- Kick from the server
- 1 day ban
- 2 days ban
- 1 week ban
- 2 weeks ban
- 3 weeks ban
- 1 month ban
- No permanent ban, if they still spawncamp/abuses, that will always result in a 1 month ban.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I'm a Team Fortress 2 player since 2014, I play other games too, but TF2 is my favorite game.
When I was Admin on my Minecraft server (it's closed now forever) I was loved by every unknown members, I helped them a lot that's how they loved me.
I'm currently donor, I'm using funny commands like !resizemyhands !resizemyhead, I'm never using votekick or voteslay unless there's a hacker or rulebreaker.
I'm good at creating SFM posters, I like to create Remix of videogames themes.

I spent 2 hours to write this application letter ! I hope you will read it and I hope I'll be chosen for the Admin rank ! Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a nice day !

R00D0LF

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
2018-11-07 20:39:03BlackWonder UK | Minecraft Worldꟻ⅃0ꓷ00Я : ez you piece of shit

2018-11-06 21:23:59BlackWonder UK | Minecraft Worldꟻ⅃0ꓷ00Я : buttsecks has come

I have half a mind to ban you for kicking and slaying people for insulting and spamming when you clearly know better according to your punishments so you are likely lashing out at rule breakers abusively.

I'm also curious how a person can "point farm" on Minecraft World, where it is "forbidden in the rules" and why you are threatening to punish people for it.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
Hey R00D0LF, thanks for making an app and show interest for our community! :D(y)

Chat-spammer/Mic-spammer :
First I'll tell them "this is your first warning", second warning, etc... But beyond the third warning I'll punish them like that :
- 1 hour mute/gag
- 2 hours mute/gag
- 1 day mute/gag
- 2 days mute/gag
- 1 week mute/gag
- 2 weeks mute/gag
- 1 month mute/gag
- 2 months mute/gag
- permanent mute/gag

I'd consider a 1 and 2 hours mute/gag another way of warning someone because they can easily wait it out and continue their business afterward. It's too short for a punishment and it's especially short if you had to warn them 2 times or more. I myself rarely warn someone for more than 2 times and I warn twice for (something that feels like) 30% of all cases excluding hackers, reports and for those who've already been punished by the warned rule.

First I'll tell them "This is your first warning", second warning etc... But beyond the third warning I'll punish them like that :
- I'll slay them
- Kick from the server
- 1 day ban
- 2 days ban
- 1 week ban
- 2 weeks ban
- 3 weeks ban
- 1 month ban
- No permanent ban, if they still spawncamp/abuses, that will always result in a 1 month ban.

And again, I'd consider slaying a warning (outside of Arena based gamemodes.). And can you specify each rule individually?

boop.png

stupid.png

idiot.png

bitch.png

warning.png

I've also found some concerning chat logs from 3 months to a few days old.

Frox

Strange

Froxou

2018-11-07 20:39:03BlackWonder UK | Minecraft Worldꟻ⅃0ꓷ00Я : ez you piece of shit

2018-11-06 21:23:59BlackWonder UK | Minecraft Worldꟻ⅃0ꓷ00Я : buttsecks has come

I have half a mind to ban you for kicking and slaying people for insulting and spamming when you clearly know better according to your punishments so you are likely lashing out at rule breakers abusively.

I'm also curious how a person can "point farm" on Minecraft World, where it is "forbidden in the rules" and why you are threatening to punish people for it.
I saw a player who was farming points by reflecting rockets and extinguishing burning players, I think this should be added in the general rules. Like « farming points to become #1 player is forbidden ».

Frox

Strange

Froxou

Hey R00D0LF, thanks for making an app and show interest for our community! :D(y)

I'd consider a 1 and 2 hours mute/gag another way of warning someone because they can easily wait it out and continue their business afterward. It's too short for a punishment and it's especially short if you had to warn them 2 times or more. I myself rarely warn someone for more than 2 times and I warn twice for (something that feels like) 30% of all cases excluding hackers, reports and for those who've already been punished by the warned rule.

And again, I'd consider slaying a warning (outside of Arena based gamemodes.). And can you specify each rule individually?

I've also found some concerning chat logs from 3 months to a few days old.
Do I have to write another app with specifyied rules ? Also excuse me for these salty loggies I was immature and stupid, please forgive me this was the stupidest thing I did. But I know my app will be probably declined

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

I saw a player who was farming points by reflecting rockets and extinguishing burning players, I think this should be added in the general rules. Like « farming points to become #1 player is forbidden ».
Gaining points does not affect the game so putting your suggested rule into play would be pointless.

- I'll slay them
- Kick from the server
- 1 day ban
- 2 days ban
- 1 week ban
- 2 weeks ban
- 3 weeks ban
- 1 month ban
You are trying to compensate your unwillingness to actually look through the rulelist by generalizing the rules into one set of punishments and only listing three examples? Please do branch them out and be more detailed to what you are actually going to do in different scenarios.
(Please do not make another application to rework your punishments, you can edit your current)

Also, since your chatlog had been mentioned out multiple times, I may as well contribute a little bit more because you had said a hefty ton which would alone make me immediately -support you.
IMG_20181108_225034.jpg

IMG_20181108_225052.jpg
Two of those sentences in the provided screenshots were 2 months ago so I highly doubt you had changed much. I believe these few chatlogs provided by the others had also made it quite clear what kind of a person you are ingame. You did say a ton of more stuff but I could not be bothered taking more screenshots again so anyone can just go here and find out themselves.

I usually don't really care so much about other community punishments but after reading through some of the reasons as to why you got punished, it seemed that they all link to the fact that you have a horrible behavior ingame (and apparently overusing capslock?) which further enforces that you really aren't a pleasant person ingame. Also, you are currently punished for a month in Panda so that's interesting to know.

-Support
Anyone can forgive you for your obnoxious chatlogs, but it will be a sting no matter what.

Last edited:

Frox

Strange

Froxou

Gaining points does not affect the game so putting your suggested rule into play would be pointless.

You are trying to compensate your unwillingness to actually look through the rulelist by generalizing the rules into one set of punishments and only listing three examples? Please do branch them out and be more detailed to what you are actually going to do in different scenarios.
(Please do not make another application to rework your punishments, you can edit your current)

Also, since your chatlog had been mentioned out multiple times, I may as well contribute a little bit more because you had said a hefty ton which would alone make me immediately -support you.
Two of those sentences in the provided screenshots were 2 months ago so I highly doubt you had changed much. I believe these few chatlogs provided by the others had also made it quite clear what kind of a person you are ingame. You did say a ton of more stuff but I could not be bothered taking more screenshots again so anyone can just go here and find out themselves.

I usually don't really care so much about other community punishments but after reading through some of the reasons as to why you got punished, it seemed that they all link to the fact that you have a horrible behavior ingame (and apparently overusing capslock?) which further enforces that you really aren't a pleasant person ingame. Also, you are currently punished for a month in Panda so that's interesting to know.

-Support
Anyone can forgive you for your obnoxious chatlogs, but it will be a sting no matter what.
Well I think I got it, you should decline my app, I’m too bad and too salty in-game I can’t become an admin there are some better guys than me that can become Admins on these servers, just decline it I have to learn more and learn acceptance, so decline it this is better for me (and you) I’m not ready to be an admin I have to be more mature I think. Have a nice day

Frox

Strange

Froxou

I got a lot of -support I think I can give up already thanks for wasting your time with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom