Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Questions about the donation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder.

I'm planning to become a Donator (the $2/month one), but since I want to be extremely sure that my debit card's balance won't turn into a big dry 0 VNĐ for some reason and give the individual who's writing this message a life-long emotional damage, I have 2 questions for you, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder:

- Will I have to manually donate again to you, Mr./Mrs. Blackwonder, when the end of Day 31 of being a Donator has already reached, so I can continue to be an honourable money giver to you, Mr./ Mrs. BlackWonder?

- If the donation itself is done automatically, will my debit card's balance be subtracted by $2 every month permanently until it goes negative, or is there a way to stop the money-removing from happening again? (And yes, I do understand that the cancellation of being a Donator is strictly prohibited within your platform, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder.)

I hope that I can receive the answer from you, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder, as soon as possible, since there aren't much informations from both your forum and the holy search engine of Google that I can find.

See you soon, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder.

Sincerely,

radio man

P.S.: English is not my native language, so I would like to apologise in advance if you, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder, have a slight amount of strokes while reading this message.

Solution

I'm planning to become a Donator (the $2/month one), but since I want to be extremely sure that my debit card's balance won't turn into a big dry 0 VNĐ for some reason and give the individual who's writing this message a life-long emotional damage, I have 2 questions for you, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder:

- Will I have to manually donate again to you, Mr./Mrs. Blackwonder, when the end of Day 31 of being a Donator has already reached, so I can continue to be an honourable money giver to you, Mr./ Mrs. BlackWonder?

- If the donation itself is done automatically, will my debit card's balance be subtracted by $2 every month permanently until it goes...

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

- If the donation itself is done automatically, will my debit card's balance be subtracted by $2 every month permanently until it goes negative, or is there a way to stop the money-removing from happening again? (And yes, I do understand that the cancellation of being a Donator is strictly prohibited within your platform, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder.)

I hope that I can receive the answer from you, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder, as soon as possible, since there aren't much informations from both your forum and the holy search engine of Google that I can find.

See you soon, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder.

Sincerely,

radio man

P.S.: English is not my native language, so I would like to apologise in advance if you, Mr./Mrs. BlackWonder, have a slight amount of strokes while reading this message.
Last time I checked, there isn't any automatic charge. You have to do it manually every time it runs out.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom