Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Question about armoury camping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
If blus are in armoury but they cannot leave because reds are blocking the entrance to the armoury, then are the Reds KOS and furthermore, is it still armoury camping?

I'm wondering because there have been a few instances where I was in armoury and couldn't leave because they were 10 reds right outside the armoury. They start calling 'armoury camping' when I don't leave.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

The REDs are intentionally blocking a BLUs path. They can shoot them at will to clear the path. Some wardens/guards can warn them, but they're not required to (as far as I am aware).
Because of this particular fact, they can still be considered armoury camping as they aren't making any attempt to leave.

If they call you out for armoury camping then you are unable to leave, mow down those that are in the way. It's their fault that they died because they're blocking you in.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Found the rule for it:
No griefing.

During a personal freeday, you may not get into melee range of the Blue team for no reason, trap Blues by bodyblocking, activate minigames (Death Run, Fall Game, 9 Square, ...) or do anything that could put non-freeday members of the Red team in danger such as closing a door on them, activating a minigame while they are inside or pushing them away from their destination when collisions are on.

To be honest, the "Personal freeday" part shouldn't be there. However... It is a first day freeday/whatever type of freeday that this typically occurs on.

Last edited:

hey ya

Dark Elf
Some wardens/guards can warn them, but they're not required to (as far as I am aware).

It might be safer (not required) to warn them as you ( @osome_oli) might get called out for freekill, reported, or a donor may voteslay/mute you. As long as you warn them and explain the rules, it's definitely fine to clear a path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom