Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Quadeca's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

User name: Quadeca

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:1007463342]

Why were you punished?
Overtalking warden, prioirs

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I know this hasn't been long and yeah it is not that long. But it is hard because i want to talk. I accept that I broke the rules, And I did break Lots of rules then but how am i gonna get punished when i am muted? I might get banned or punished for Racial Slurs, Abuse and Many other rules. I believe Most of my Punishments are from The Voice chat. Yeah i have been banned for Racial slurs and stuff but that was the stupid of me, I am not saying "That I matured" because that would not mean or justify my action. I do have a lot to learn. I know I said this much in almost all of my Appeals but This time I say I am ready for an offer. There may be problems that Make you Think that I will cause problems straight away. Yeah it depends on my mood, I have short temper and i go to therapy for that I have Autism and I have a learning curve if there is a Disability (for this case No voice chat speaking). I practice my English in The community server that is Blackwonder.TF without this community i would have been an only Autistic kid with no knowledge of English. And without talking English my Communication skills fall. I have even Forgot how to spell Which and i said "W-I-T-C-H" instead but i have fixed it somehow with long Problems. And I am Sorry For my actions

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
For reference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201003-114357.png
    Screenshot_20201003-114357.png
    675.6 KB · Views: 181

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Not sure what you have against gays bro. Quite a bit of other non-gamer stuff in here too.
Until there's a substantial sign of positive change from you I'm not taking off any of my punishments. If you keep making appeals every month without a noticeable improvement to your behavior I may start issuing warning points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom