Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pyrrha Nyx Ban and Gag appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrrha Nyx

Strange

Enyo

Look, I'm going to be honest. If this appeal doesn't go through, I wouldn't be surprised. I was an major asshole on the servers. I was rude, hostile and overall a massive twat, starting fights, making drama, and being an all around blight on the community. I'm not going to make excuses or try to justify it. I was an asshole.

I did however recognize some things that made me irate, and I noticed that by changing them or cutting them out my general attitude has vastly improved. I'm no longer getting angry at dumb shit, and when I notice I'm getting annoyed, I take a break. I don't trash talk like I did, and despite what my profile might showcase, making people "Salty" just isn't worth it when I have to choose between playing the game and having fun, or making someones time in the game miserable on purpose. I know it's only been a little over a month, but I hope you can give me this chance to show I'm not the same angst filled douchebag I was.

What was your type of punishment?:
Two week ban and Permagag.

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_1:1:42398281

Who has punished you?
Kerknor.

Why were you punished?

Being an insufferable asshole, being rude, disrespectful, and sometimes racist.

Last edited:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

At Kerknor's request I'll handle the ban part of this, and I'm unbanning you. Happy with the amount of apologizing that you did and I'm happy to reduce it as I have no previous bias or contact with you. Since the gag wasn't by me, appeal will stay open until Kerk handles it.

Pyrrha Nyx

Strange

Enyo

At Kerknor's request I'll handle the ban part of this, and I'm unbanning you. Happy with the amount of apologizing that you did and I'm happy to reduce it as I have no previous bias or contact with you. Since the gag wasn't by me, appeal will stay open until Kerk handles it.
Thank you. I greatly appreciate this chance to enjoy your servers again without needing to be a douche.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Hello Pyrrha Nyx,

So to start things off, if you are genuine that a change has taken place in your life that has made you feel like a better person, then I think that is great. It is not an easy point to reach.

Now with that being said, given your past history I find it a little hard to believe that after barely only a month this massive change has taken place. Prior to your 2 week gag, we had a very nice chat. We spoke about the Military at some length and things had seemed to balance out for a few days. Then it all was forgotten and you continued on with your previous attitude. Even after trying to give an additional warning, your only response was:

35iasf5.jpg

I hope you can see that after a previous attempt to apologize and reverting back is why this appeal is not looking altogether legitimate in sincerity. I was hopeful after your month gag that it would have been long enough for you to at the least, be respectful towards the player base in the BLW servers you were playing in. However, it was less than a week after your month gag was done that you seemed intent on insulting anyone in the server especially when staff weren't present in the numerous BLW servers you frequented. Below I will include just a small amount of your chat from not even 1 hour of full game time.

64l3r9.png

Multiple times after being gagged for obnoxious behavior you chose to use another source of communication to continue the insults with name changes.

alrlnp.png

Overall I would say if you truly do believe that you have found this change in your life that is helping you, at the least, not be disrespectful towards players in the game then that is outstanding. If this had been the first time you had said this and claimed to have moved on, I would heavily consider it and remove the perma-gag on you. However this is not the case.

You were gagged for a month before with nothing to show you had learned from it. Only the same amount of time has passed since the perma-gag and the ban so no way to see any change has occurred. In the past you have said that you learned from the attitude you had before only to go back on your word. At this time I can not justify removing the gag with all this in mind. You are no longer perma banned (The perma ban being placed at your request). So if you can show a persistent change (that is longer than 2 days) while playing in the servers then perhaps down the road this can be appealed again with a better outcome for you. Until then this gag will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom