Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Putting Sentries in melee arena

the acheiver

Face Melting
You can put sentries in the melee arena and its broken so idk how to explain more

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
That's another thing to add to my bugfix list.
I'm currently working on a patch for Orange_Z7 which should fix the weapon exploit.

the acheiver

Face Melting
That's another thing to add to my bugfix list.
I'm currently working on a patch for Orange_Z7 which should fix the weapon exploit.
Well good to hear since these people who are using sentry rtd can put those there.

Also with other people who are using the exploit for the melee arena for weapons is getting really annoying.

This bug can be avoided by touching the cabinet and you get no damage.

If you didn;t touch the cabinet then you go out there and get damage

Last edited:

the acheiver

Face Melting
Bigunit said to me he would get acess to the server that has these map and he will put the new versionbut the question is from and maybe other people is? When will the new version come and has it been tested before?

Other people are wondering when will this come and I wonder who ever has acess to the map and the server needs to allow Bigunit to put the new version, 1st players don't have to use weapons in the melee arena, 2nd they try to get the weapons from the cabinet and move backwards to touch the wall, 3rd if the new version succeeds and anyones weapons are taken away then players can have a melee arena for fun.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 24)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom