Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Put continues progress into the rules please.

JohnJohn

Unremarkable

Flepio

Put continues progress into the rules.
I was told that no detours or delays isn't the same as continuous progress.
Basically my suggestion is to add it into the rules instead of relying on implications. Cheers

Attachments

• Detours or delays.PNG
    Detours or delays.PNG
    12.2 KB · Views: 195

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I don't see why this should be included so Wardens can be even lazier with their orders. Prisoners want to be smartasses and love to test the limits. Let them.

theawesomecrispy

Somewhat Threatening

Crispy

This will only cause more problems due to the very vague definition that will most definitely be abused (eg. calling continuous progress running through the minigames without waiting or you get killed for delaying).

JohnJohn

Unremarkable

Flepio

This will only cause more problems due to the very vague definition that will most definitely be abused (eg. calling continuous progress running through the minigames without waiting or you get killed for delaying).
Too contrary to what? A bunch of reds being freekilled? because some new player thought it was implied when it isn't, (because there is a rule that indicates that it is implied) it's not written anywhere in the rules, How do you even punish for something that isn't in the rules section of your forums?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom