Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Puppy2cool's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bork Bork

Strange
User name: Puppy2cool

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:87145489

Who has punished you?
Deez Nuts (STEAM_0:1:186177090)

Why were you punished?
lr denial

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The harsh punishment by the admin was an overreaction, let me explain the story.
We were playing jump game on snowday with no custom lr active and I was warden. I led the reds over to jump game and said to hop it. I pressed the green button the close the box. Then I said that I would be stopping till I felt like it, I was about to stop it at one person but the last 2 people died at the same time. I was then team banned for lr denial for 2880.

I feel that I should be unbanned because I was given no prior information that if both reds die at the same time that I would be banned.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
The other red died 10 seconds before the red who was supposed to get LR died. There was a substantial time where there was only one red left in the game. You had a sufficient amount of time where you could have stopped the game, but you kept hitting the buttons and the red died. Your punishments expires in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom